Rebecca Lamb #68 Thinks she’s the envy of tattle but actually she stinks like cattle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The one dress she has kept is the one she copied from her idol LJC 😂 where it looked lovely on LJC but cheap on Rebecca

Reactions: 9
bleeping HELL what does she look like! I swear her face looks so manly and swollen. She’s ruined herself. And as for her dress sense, no bleeping words other than buy a decent bra
37AEE383-5C4B-4F87-8958-6138B14F83A0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Has she had filler in her face?! She looks so swollen and unnatural!

Reactions: 8
Sorry but what has she done to herself. Here is an old photo. She actually looks healthy and happy here unlike now.

Also remember when she tried to go blonde 😂
That doesn’t even look like the same person! What ever she’s done, she has completely ruined her looks.

Reactions: 13
Is the ‘Unhappeh 6 munths ago’ when matalan-gate happened? Why doesn’t she just address this tit and be honest?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Is the ‘Unhappeh 6 munths ago’ when matalan-gate happened? Why doesn’t she just address this tit and be honest?
I assumed being dropped by channel mum but they could have been linked so probably both!

Reactions: 19
Will be interesting to see where you are in 6 months time!
Spain?
Mauritius?
Or still living in a shack on the North Yorkshire Moors? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Guys she’s just suh suh happeh and stuff flogging lumeh and just living her best life ,you do you cos happeh mum happeh kids so dunt woreh about kids they’ll be fine as long as you’ve done you and stuff
Sniff

Reactions: 16
I’m pretty sure she mouthed off then about how amazingly appeh she was. Now she’s living her appehiest life selling face sanders and (not) being taken to Mauritius 🇲🇺 We see you Beggy and we are not fooled 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.