Rebecca Lamb #68 Thinks she’s the envy of tattle but actually she stinks like cattle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would really love to just open her front door and have a sniff, I wonder what I’d get hit in the face with first... smelly dog? Dust? The smell of damp from the boys mattresses being on the floor? Sweaty beggy herself? Fishy minge?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I would really love to just open her front door and have a sniff, I wonder what I’d get hit in the face with first... smelly dog? Dust? The smell of damp from the boys mattresses being on the floor? Sweaty beggy herself? Fishy minge?
Your profile picture 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I have a lumispa. I was given it for Christmas and it wasn’t bought from any of the knobs on Instagram 😂 I’m not stupid nor am I a sheep but I bloody love it. It’s done wonders for my rosacea and my skin has never been better. I don’t use it twice a day like Beggy, just once in the morning with my own cleanser. I certainly don’t have the glowing (greasy) skin like she does 😂

Reactions: 4
I have a lumispa. I was given it for Christmas and it wasn’t bought from any of the knobs on Instagram 😂 I’m not stupid nor am I a sheep but I bloody love it. It’s done wonders for my rosacea and my skin has never been better. I don’t use it twice a day like Beggy, just once in the morning with my own cleanser. I certainly don’t have the glowing (greasy) skin like she does 😂
I had one too! But I also had a cheaper electronic face brush from Avon & there really isn’t much difference. They both do the same thing. Difference is the price!

Reactions: 4
I had one too! But I also had a cheaper electronic face brush from Avon & there really isn’t much difference. They both do the same thing. Difference is the price!
I won’t tell my daughter that as she bought it for me 😂 I definitely wouldn’t pay for their cleansers etc

Reactions: 3
I won’t tell my daughter that as she bought it for me 😂 I definitely wouldn’t pay for their cleansers etc
no me neither! I switch between the lumi and Avon one, depends which one I’m fancying 😂 I don’t rate the hype with the cleaners, think they’re awful!

Reactions: 1
Is she incapable of colour matching her foundation. In all honesty Beg, you look like you've been tango'ed
I can’t wait to see her new huda foundation on, it’s about 4 shade too orange for her 😂😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She is the advertising equivalent of the kiss of death. I have wanted to try the Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood filter thingy for ages, but seeing her applying it with her grubby trotters has put me completely off.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
bleeping hell these reels ,someone needs to have a word with her ,she’s an embarrassment .She also needs her lip filler dissolved ASAP

Reactions: 6
She is the advertising equivalent of the kiss of death. I have wanted to try the Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood filter thingy for ages, but seeing her applying it with her grubby trotters has put me completely off.
It’s nice when used correctly, she’s just literally slathered it all over her face! I don’t know why she’s obsessed with the sweat look, it’s vile.

Reactions: 6
Can we do a quick rundown of Beggy’s mispronunciations?
I’ll get us started...

Alexa

dressing gownd

affilate

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.