Rebecca Lamb #68 Thinks she’s the envy of tattle but actually she stinks like cattle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t wait to see her with the huda beauty foundation in shade custard. It’s at least 3 shades too dark for her, she’s bloody useless. It’s not hard to check the shades online, especially when spending £30+ on a foundation, but you would need a brain for that I suppose.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She checks what dresses come up big so she can get a 10 and then squeezes herself into a 12 when she really has to 😂
It's bleeping mental... I'm a 12 so if I order something I always just get 12 as a starting point, if it arrives and it's too big I send it back and exchange for a 10, if it's too small I send it back and get a 14 🤷🏻‍♀️ everyone bar Stevie wonder can see Rebs not on the 10/12 border so I find it bizarre the thought of her trawling every website,weighing up every garment, giving serious thought as to what size shes getting in each different bit of clothing 😭 and working out if she can get into the 10 looooll

She didn't mention sizes for ages so I reckon she faced facts and started getting 14s for a while a few months back 😭🤦🏻‍♀️...she got some jeans once which were really baggy so absolutely no way can they have been a 10 or a 12....a comment must have been made since then which has caused her to start desperateltly trying to convince everyone she's "size 10" again 🤣

Reactions: 14
Can’t wait to see her with the huda beauty foundation in shade custard. It’s at least 3 shades too dark for her, she’s bloody useless. It’s not hard to check the shades online, especially when spending £30+ on a foundation, but you would need a brain for that I suppose.
Spends a fortune of make up but CAN’T BUY HER KIDS A BED?! 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Imagine walking the little Greek streets in this...

That’s it though isn’t it, it’s all a fantasy... are you going to Greece beggy? No. Are you going for cocktails with the gehhlss? No. Are you getting married? Also no. Stop buying clothes for fantasy situations!

Reactions: 26
She really loves clothes that don’t suit her doesn’t she 😂 why does she never think to wear a bra? It just seems so half arsed and how has she already got a sweaty fingerprint on that charlotte tilbury box? And has she not heard of findation?! I honestly just can’t with this girl anymore.

Reactions: 11
She really loves clothes that don’t suit her doesn’t she 😂 why does she never think to wear a bra? It just seems so half arsed and how has she already got a sweaty fingerprint on that charlotte tilbury box? And has she not heard of findation?! I honestly just can’t with this girl anymore.
She wouldn't use findation or temptalia foundation matrix...why would she when she can just make a mental note of whatever shade the latest supah pritteh insta hun she's impersonating is using and get the same 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Still not showing her boss babe office. What's going on there I wonder?
Isn't it a back office? Isn't that just an online website that they claim is their back office 😂😂😂

How old is she anyway? She kinda looks like she wants to be in her early 30s but her wrinkles make her look mid 40s

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Isn't it a back office? Isn't that just an online website that they claim is their back office 😂😂😂

How old is she anyway? She kinda looks like she wants to be in her early 30s but her wrinkles make her look mid 40s
She's 27.
She has a room in her house which is a "office slash beauty room". It's not been shown for a while.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She wouldn't use findation or temptalia foundation matrix...why would she when she can just make a mental note of whatever shade the latest supah pritteh insta hun she's impersonating is using and get the same 🤪
The girl who never wears makeup cos her skin is suuuurrr gloweh and gorgeous cos of the Lumi... buys a load of makeup 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Honestly we know she reads here, and what is said here weighs on her mind... So why not buy the boys beds? I might retire if she did... Okay perhaps if she labeled her lumi ads as #scam I would but still the new beds would be such a good start. She doesn't need hauls of constant unnecessary shite for herself, she goes nowhere where that she doesn't wear that grey jumper. Just get the boys beds please 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Honestly we know she reads here, and what is said here weighs on her mind... So why not buy the boys beds? I might retire if she did... Okay perhaps if she labeled her lumi ads as #scam I would but still the new beds would be such a good start. She doesn't need hauls of constant unnecessary shite for herself, she goes nowhere where that she doesn't wear that grey jumper. Just get the boys beds please 🙏
Yes! Did you hear the comment of "I've been orange lately" we say that all the time on here 🤣

If she treated those boys as she should the thread would probably 50% die off 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.