Rebecca Lamb #68 Thinks she’s the envy of tattle but actually she stinks like cattle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm howling this morning at this thread. Why does she do this to herself. These outfits are hilarious. She's seriously got to be having laugh! 😂😂😂
Edit - id love to see some of these teamed with the orthopedic shoes!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That real hahahahha she’s got her business women blazer on again playing grown up . She actually kills me 😂😂 Rebecca go get your dressing down you honking tit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Ya know what as well, I go through stages where I look dog shite in every single thing I put on but I don't then throw myself around Instagram acting like I should be fashion director at Glamour magazine...

If she stopped eye bleeping herself, doing her little hip jiggle in her try on hauls 🤦🏻‍♀️ and posting outfit pics fishing for compliments no one would comment on her dog shite dress sense.

Reactions: 14
Her skin is awful!!
I actually think she’s overusing the lumi! The more you mess with your skin the more oils it naturally produces because you’re drying it out! But she will 100% use the excuse ‘am due on ma period’ when she gets spots won’t she 😒

Reactions: 14
Some of these outfits I haven't seen before. duck me, how does she get it so wrong every time?! 🤔😅

ETA- wtf is that reel with the lipstick. She needs a life🙄 we're the same age and yet worlds apart. I don't own my own house or have children and yet I'm more mature than her. Work 2 jobs to save for a house, plan to open my own business and go back to uni to get my third degree. All so I can work in the industry I love and provide a good standard of living when I have children. That's hard work, not sitting at home playing at being a busy boss babe. If there was something she was passionate about surely she would be putting in 40-60 hr weeks working and /or studying

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Offt that reel! 😮 that stuff she’s pumped into her lip/moustache nearly touches her nose when she rams the lipstick on.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She literally did a reel like that a few weeks ago with the lipstick, why does she think it looks good

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.