Rebecca Lamb #68 Thinks she’s the envy of tattle but actually she stinks like cattle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah her face literally just looks dirty AF. Not a good advertisement at alll
Jesus Christ. She looks awful. She honestly looks like one of those photos you see when they show someone before they were on meth and then an after photo.... she looks like the after photo. What a mess.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
'Kindness is magic'.......
Well Rebecca, it is isn't it? So maybe instead of focusing on what other people do and say how about trying your best with being kind.
You see in life things work both ways not just when it suits the situation for you.
Theres many occasions you haven't acted so kindly;
You weren't exactly acting kindly or in a sympathetic way during a pandemic when thousands were losing their life- you were quick to put your non scientific opinion out there despite people suffering. You have slated other products that were rival to yours in order to boast about yours- they are still someone's products.

At a good guess I would think that living with someone like steve - there must have been at least one occasion where hes made comments about people in passing in front of you- have you laughed along? Did you question him to why he would say such a thing??

Life works both ways, not just when its convenient for your benefit so let's not keep splashing kindness quotes around until we've made sure our own hands are clean, yeah??

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Because boring begga isn’t providing anything riveting at the moment I thought I’d start a little game.

Which one of her haul outfits, that has never seen the light of day, was your favourite car crash? For me it was that lilac suit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Because boring begga isn’t providing anything riveting at the moment I thought I’d start a little game.

Which one of her haul outfits, that has never seen the light of day, was your favourite car crash? For me it was that lilac suit 😂
The sack skirt from everything £5....that looked like it was used to store flour in the 18th century

• Haha
Reactions: 31

The truly bizzare purple bikini that she bought last year - I think it had flowers or something printed on it but it was a light purple colour and it was horrific. And the cropped green wrap top thing she wore with no bra when she went out for dinner with Steve and had her tits resting on the table. Classy.

C2AD3AD2-4C1B-4D42-A0BB-7CD86AE4A997.png
84C0F92C-5891-4036-B22B-681FB321E51D.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
She seems to think she has a really nice bum, whenever she does a try on haul she always turns around and checks herself out... I remember watching her cleaning videos ages ago in her old
House and she’d always have her saggy ass facing the camera and get really weird comments saying they liked the view🤢 in reality her bum sags just like her tits and it’s far from nice

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That green cowl neck skimpy dress that would be perfect for cocktails with the guuurls.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The Christmas party outfit haul she did when she never went to a Christmas party 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
This is by far my fave outfit she’s ever worn😍
Edit - she’s always loved £5’s worth of clothing stuck her her minge. #🐪 toe
2480FCD0-D38C-4FA2-AAA0-D36C9667E7A1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
She seems to think she has a really nice bum, whenever she does a try on haul she always turns around and checks herself out... I remember watching her cleaning videos ages ago in her old
House and she’d always have her saggy ass facing the camera and get really weird comments saying they liked the view🤢 in reality her bum sags just like her tits and it’s far from nice
Those grey leggings she used to wear that made her look like her fat arse and thighs had been dipped in concrete 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Does she honestly think we want to keep seeing her using the face sander whilst she awkwardly eyefucks herself in the camera? 🤦🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.