Rebecca Lamb #68 Thinks she’s the envy of tattle but actually she stinks like cattle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She always shares where they are whilst they're there. It's a little dangerous. I'm far from child snatcher paranoid, but with £67k followers, it seems risky to announce where your kids are.

Reactions: 12
She always shares where they are whilst they're there. It's a little dangerous. I'm far from child snatcher paranoid, but with £67k followers, it seems risky to announce where your kids are.
Don't worry Irania, Katerina and their pals can't travel without spending 2 weeks in hotel quarantine so the kids will be safe!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
People must recognise the children while they are out and about, I'd be a anxious wreck with mine if that was me.

I also wouldn't sleep a wink in that house with single glazed windows, rotting doors and being miles away from their nearest neighbour when they constantly advertise their flash expensive cars and rolexes etc on their Instagrams. Playing flash and rich while having such a huge following is putting themselves at such unnecessary risk!

She's shown the exact location of the house. Shares when they are in or out or when one of them is in and the other out. It's absolutely mind blowing how blasé she is about their security!

I couldn't live like that. I get scared at night in my culdisac with my triple glazing and composite doors and only my family, mates and the bank knowing where I live 😅

Reactions: 19
Flamingoland!
Hope she booked!
Flamingos are large birds that are identifiable by their long necks, sticklike legs and pink or reddish feathers. Flamingos embody the saying "you are what you eat."
If we replace "sticklike" with "trunklike" and "feathers" with "skin", Beggy will have found her mecca.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I don’t understand how she can get all done up make up, hair etc show off her new clothes for a day at home yet everytime she has a day out she looks a greasy dirty mess...

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I don’t understand how she can get all done up make up, hair etc show off her new clothes for a day at home yet everytime she has a day out she looks a greasy dirty mess...
This hahaha I thought the same, makes no sense, she looks like a chav

Reactions: 15
Interested to see how long they spend at flamingoland. Gusts and heavy rain forecast in the area this afternoon. Flamingoland very expensive so whenever we go we stay as long as possible bro get our moneys worth

Reactions: 8
That weird lump in the middle of her top lip freaks me out!! Looks like something off Dr Pimple Popper

• Haha
Reactions: 11
People must recognise the children while they are out and about, I'd be a anxious wreck with mine if that was me.

I also wouldn't sleep a wink in that house with single glazed windows, rotting doors and being miles away from their nearest neighbour when they constantly advertise their flash expensive cars and rolexes etc on their Instagrams. Playing flash and rich while having such a huge following is putting themselves at such unnecessary risk!

She's shown the exact location of the house. Shares when they are in or out or when one of them is in and the other out. It's absolutely mind blowing how blasé she is about their security!

I couldn't live like that. I get scared at night in my culdisac with my triple glazing and composite doors and only my family, mates and the bank knowing where I live 😅
She could go to Tenners for a month and leave the doors wide open with an invite for people to take what they want and she’d come back with the house untouched. Other than that hideous dog, she has absolutely nothing Of value worth taking. She’d probably come back and someone would’ve put bunk beds in the kids room.
And I say this I’m the least cuntish way possible but no one is going to want to take those kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just seen her stories from Flamingo Land, I'm so pleased that the boys look like they're enjoying themselves on the rides. I hope today is about the boys and not vlogging, to make up for her being selfish on Saturday, horseriding and the poor boys basically had to follow her around on foot taking pictures of the narcissistic cow. Those boys deserve to have fun and enjoy themselves

Reactions: 8
I mean did you honestly not check the weather before you left, it’s pissing it down in half the country, if not all of it you muppet. It’s also during a pandemic therefore they won’t have as much open you fuckwit
It literally tells you on the website that it’s open but limited attractions are available and that it’s a scaled down version due to
Covid restrictions. Does she not read anything?!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I mean did you honestly not check the weather before you left, it’s pissing it down in half the country, if not all of it you muppet. It’s also during a pandemic therefore they won’t have as much open you fuckwit
This has made me so angry. This is absolutely Rebecca’s fault for not bothering to check the weather or what’s open. Of course two young children are going to be disappointed. Selfish twit 🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 23
It literally tells you on the website that it’s open but limited attractions are available and that it’s a scaled down version due to
Covid restrictions. Does she not read anything?!
She’s such a twit!!! This is exactly why I’m in no rush to be going out to places when it’s not all open. My boy is desperate to go to the zoo but we will wait until after June 21st so
We can actually see everything we want to do etc

Reactions: 17
Same!
When you start a sentence with “I hate to say this but” then you probably shouldn’t say it. Disgusting!
Agree
I know right. I have a special needs son who attended horse riding sessions a couple of years back. ❤
I hate how people think it’s acceptable and funny (30 likes on that post) to actually post things like that.
Agree. Find it disgusting. Imagine Rebecca said something similar about someone.. she'd be ripped to shreds and quite rightly so! "Hate to say it..." Then maybe think twice and don't!

Reactions: 14
This reminds me of the time my husband took our two children to the park when I was working one afternoon.

An old school friend (who I hadn't seen in 10+ years and who had never met my kids) messaged me on Instagram to say she had seen them in the park etc.
Recognised them from my feed.

Even though it was entirely harmless and she was just being friendly sending me a message, it did freak me out a bit that my kids were recognised by people they don't know.

I have a particularly locked down social media, private, never accept strangers etc so I would never be able to cope with 70k randoms knowing all about my children.

Reactions: 11
Notice that it was Steve who thought ahead to take a towel for the boys and not Rebecca. I’m not saying he’s dad of the year but he thinks about those two boys more than their mother does. I’m not even a mum yet but surely things like that would be the first thing you thought about knowing it’s going to be a rainy day? Maybe even a change of clothes for the drive home?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
This reminds me of the time my husband took our two children to the park when I was working one afternoon.

An old school friend (who I hadn't seen in 10+ years and who had never met my kids) messaged me on Instagram to say she had seen them in the park etc.
Recognised them from my feed.

Even though it was entirely harmless and she was just being friendly sending me a message, it did freak me out a bit that my kids were recognised by people they don't know.

I have a particularly locked down social media, private, never accept strangers etc so I would never be able to cope with 70k randoms knowing all about my children.
The kids are just a commodity to her to make money on social media. She doesn’t give their safety or their privacy a second thought.

Reactions: 10
Notice that it was Steve who thought ahead to take a towel for the boys and not Rebecca. I’m not saying he’s dad of the year but he thinks about those two boys more than their mother does. I’m not even a mum yet but surely things like that would be the first thing you thought about knowing it’s going to be a rainy day? Maybe even a change of clothes for the drive home?
Exactly what I thought... why would you want your kids sat in wet clothes for however long when you could’ve planned ahead 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ But that would mean thinking of someone other than herself I guess...

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.