Rebecca Lamb #68 Thinks she’s the envy of tattle but actually she stinks like cattle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LAMB how about buy your kids some decent clothes a bed and some new bedding you fudging clampit!!! Also get some carpet on your stairs and a new floor in your kitchen it looks like a public restroom.

Reactions: 17
What is all this shite she’s bought? She hasn’t even got a rooster. BUY YOUR BOYS SOME PROPER BEDS. Absolute prick.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What is all this shite she’s bought? She hasn’t even got a rooster. BUY YOUR BOYS SOME PROPER BEDS. Absolute prick.
Does she actually think they just appear if she doesn’t collect the egg 🥚 I’m intrigued !!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Shows

shows how much attention I pay to her!
In all fairness to you, Rebecca says a lot of things that never amount to anything. Remember a few months ago the boys were getting bunk beds, since then they've bought 2 cars

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Only Rebecca Lamb buys things to raise chicks but doesn’t know where to put them or what to put them in so asks her followers on IG. Maybe make sure you have somewhere suitable for them before you start buying tit Rebecca

Reactions: 9
Not caught up yet, but PISSED she is planning to hatch chicks 😡 witch can't even look after the kids and animals she has.

Too many people think it's cute to have baby animals, without realising the work.

She's already asking if they will be safe with the cat🙄 she's thick as tit

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I mean did you honestly not check the weather before you left, it’s pissing it down in half the country, if not all of it you muppet. It’s also during a pandemic therefore they won’t have as much open you fuckwit
I didn’t have time to come on here last night but watching the stories quickly last night I am anticipating some strong reactions 👀👀👀 wtf did she think flamingo land in torrential (predicted) bank hol rain would be like. Proper sold the kids out didn’t she.. they’ve done nowt but moan. Learnt from the best.. cretin

Reactions: 11
“Excuse the state of me still in my pyjamas” coming from the woman who wore the same pjs for about 4 days in a row and never has that grey ‘weekend collective’ jumper off her back!! Jesus Rebecca just do a weekly wash hun

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Please god no don’t let this cretin be in charge of baby chicks!! She’s a bleeping dildo, she only wants them for the insta likes! I’d start putting money into that disgusting shack they live before anything else. She literally moves from one thing to the next. It’s a pity she wouldn’t focus her time and attention on her kids. Smelly hure

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Never have I wanted a lumi less! “Like little baby fingers across your face” nah hun I’m okah

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Is anyone else sick of seeing this face dildo 24/7 on social media? If it’s not Beggy it’s some other lazy bone idle work shy “boss babe”. I can’t wait until it dies out and everyone realises it’s a scam!

talking of scams, no mention of that boss babe trip of a lifetime now you didn’t make the cut hey hun?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.