Rebecca Lamb #68 Thinks she’s the envy of tattle but actually she stinks like cattle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The horse riding stories have infuriated me, if she gets a horse I’ll honestly fly over to the Dales and take that poor soul with me 😢 she doesn’t even know how to have her feet correctly in the stirrup let alone own an actual horse, ffs that half asleep horse has a lead rope round it’s neck which speaks a lot of her riding skills!!!!!!! As a person who has had horses my whole life and now two very complex rescues cases, I cannot stand people who get on half-dead riding school ponies and then think that’s it and that horses are pieces of sports equipment to be used for fun. Again, typical Rebecca just using animals for her pleasure and entertainment:( it’s so sad to watch. I dislike her attitude towards animals, she is so infuriating!!
There is not a chance in hell she will get a horse. Absolutely not going to happen.
Bet she had 10 years on all the other pony riders today, can you imagine having your fiancé and ✌🏻boys following you around with a camera whilst you went on a riverside pony trek with a load of kids 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I agree. I think BOTH Steve and Rebecca would benefit from parenting classes. I don't like Steve but of the two of them, he's the better parent, he's definitely got the capacity to provide the boys with everything they need not just financially but emotionally and practically. I think Rebecca is a product of her environment, her priority is herself and will always put herself first, but the boys have 2 parents. As I said earlier, I don't like Steve, but I do believe he loves those boys and genuinely cares about them,he just needs some guidance.
Social services usually get involved if informed of concerns through a school or hospital etc. I myself had a visit from a social worker over 4 years ago after leaving my ex partner due to domestic violence. They visited as I ended up in A&E who alerted the safeguarding team. Having social services knocking on my door asking questions about my own parenting ability. It’s not something I would want anyone to go through I felt constantly like I was being judged! However they closed the case... fast forward a few years and my ex had to go on a parenting course through court to have access to my son. It made no difference to the way he treats him, his just lazy and does as he pleases and doesn’t think of a young child’s welfare. Some people never change there behaviour because they see no wrong in the way they act. Unfortunately some parents don’t have the maturity to realise that once you have a child there needs and wants should come first!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She’s pathetic .Aren’t most mums and dads thinking up places to take their kids at the moment now restrictions have eased slightly .Doesn’t have to be expensive or far from home .After a year of our kids being denied such activities and trips out I thought we were all trying to make the most of what is available to our kids at the moment.Have the poor lads ever been swimming other than on one of her tenners jaunts or a little football class ? I don’t have much money but I make sure my 6 yr olds gymnastics and swimming lessons are a priority becuase I know they will help her develop in lots of areas .Beggys too arsed about showing off cars she doesn’t even own .I dunno why she wants another baby.

Reactions: 16
She’s such a joke sanding her face on camera morning noon and night. It literally makes me laugh out loud how ridiculous she is 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 11
Social services usually get involved if informed of concerns through a school or hospital etc. I myself had a visit from a social worker over 4 years ago after leaving my ex partner due to domestic violence. They visited as I ended up in A&E who alerted the safeguarding team. Having social services knocking on my door asking questions about my own parenting ability. It’s not something I would want anyone to go through I felt constantly like I was being judged! However they closed the case... fast forward a few years and my ex had to go on a parenting course through court to have access to my son. It made no difference to the way he treats him, his just lazy and does as he pleases and doesn’t think of a young child’s welfare. Some people never change there behaviour because they see no wrong in the way they act. Unfortunately some parents don’t have the maturity to realise that once you have a child there needs and wants should come first!
Like you said sadly some people won't change

Reactions: 5
She’s such a joke sanding her face on camera morning noon and night. It literally makes me laugh out loud how ridiculous she is 🤣🤣🤣
just popping on to try and sell you the lumi because I didn’t make the Mauritius hun list whilst I do my skincare.
No one wants to see it hun, keep it to your skincare page 🥴

Reactions: 17
Imagine if Beggy did Avon😭
i do Avon and have a separate avon account, i post on there but i wouldnt dream of posting as much as she did about the products because i am constantly worried about getting on peoples nerves and shoving it in peoples faces. But thats the difference between me and rebecca, some people dont give a tit

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Really?? What a thing to say 😕
I know right. I have a special needs son who attended horse riding sessions a couple of years back. ❤
I hate how people think it’s acceptable and funny (30 likes on that post) to actually post things like that.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Not sure why I'm surprised but she's wearing the same top as yesterday.
First thing I noticed, she must honestly stink, she had the dog all over her last night too, all the clothes she buys yet she wears the same thing constantly

• Sick
Reactions: 15
I know right. I have a special needs son that attended horse riding sessions a couple of years back. ❤
I hate how people think it’s acceptable and funny (30 likes on that post) to actually post things like that.
Same!
When you start a sentence with “I hate to say this but” then you probably shouldn’t say it. Disgusting!

Reactions: 18
Not sure why I'm surprised but she's wearing the same top as yesterday.
It was dirty yesterday so what state is it in today? Had dogs slobbering all over her and been around stables and horses. Hardly going to smell of roses is she? 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Yuck why is she wearing the missguided jumper again 🤮 especially when shes on a day out 😆 all those clothes she has bought lately too 🙄

Reactions: 10
I bet the kids got fed stale cornflakes for breakfast before they left whilst Rebecca shoved a McDonald’s down her throat. Bet the boys got NOTHING from McD’s... remember when she treated herself to a new McFlurry and woody was sat in the back of the car with nothing, watching her eat it.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I bet the kids got fed stale cornflakes for breakfast before they left whilst Rebecca shoved a McDonald’s down her throat. Bet the boys got NOTHING from McD’s... remember when she treated herself to a new McFlurry and woody was sat in the back of the car with nothing, watching her eat it.
I remember that. Woody was asleep and they went round the drive through then parked in the car park then he woke up and they didn't even go back round and get the boy a happy meal!! Says it all 🙄

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Cheeseburger before 10am
Say no more 🤯🤯🤯😡
It’s a sausage and egg McMuffin off their breakfast menu, more calories than the cheeseburger though so maybe she would have been better waiting a few hours for the main menu 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.