Rebecca Lamb #68 Thinks she’s the envy of tattle but actually she stinks like cattle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok...go horse riding, in your own bleeping time. They offer treks and longer hacks during the week, when your oldest son is at school and your youngest could be in nursery.
But no, take them along so they can watch you do something fun?!?!? Fucked up

• Angry
Reactions: 31
Im a Child Protection Social Worker and i totally agree. There is a reason why removing children is the very very last resort, and why we want to keep families together. From what we see of the Dingles i do think there is some evidence to suggest the boys would benefit from being on a S17 Child in Need plan, but i dont believe they would meet the threshold for Child Protection.
I agree. I think BOTH Steve and Rebecca would benefit from parenting classes. I don't like Steve but of the two of them, he's the better parent, he's definitely got the capacity to provide the boys with everything they need not just financially but emotionally and practically. I think Rebecca is a product of her environment, her priority is herself and will always put herself first, but the boys have 2 parents. As I said earlier, I don't like Steve, but I do believe he loves those boys and genuinely cares about them,he just needs some guidance.

Reactions: 10
So she has another deal on for the lumispa!!! The same sodding deal as always, how is 25% a deal when it is your consistent offer?
I'm also baffled why she paws at her face so much? Surely touching your face so often is not great?

Reactions: 9
So she has another deal on for the lumispa!!! The same sodding deal as always, how is 25% a deal when it is your consistent offer?
I'm also baffled why she paws at her face so much? Surely touching your face so often is not great?
It’s like the DFS sale. Ends on a Sunday starts again on the Monday. She’s a con artist!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Someone feels guilty for not taking the boys horse riding after reading her daily dose of tattle. Nice try with the cock and bull story begs that the boys didn’t want to go the first time you booked it, we see through you like a pane of bleeping glass you dull twit.

Reactions: 33
I agree. I think BOTH Steve and Rebecca would benefit from parenting classes. I don't like Steve but of the two of them, he's the better parent, he's definitely got the capacity to provide the boys with everything they need not just financially but emotionally and practically. I think Rebecca is a product of her environment, her priority is herself and will always put herself first, but the boys have 2 parents. As I said earlier, I don't like Steve, but I do believe he loves those boys and genuinely cares about them,he just needs some guidance.
Absolutely, and guidance and some support are the key things in regards to Beggy and 2ss. I have no idea what their own childhood experience was like, but i always think that for some parents who didnt have particularly positive childhood themselves, how can we expect them to be absolutely amazing parents. And for lots of families i work with, all they need is that little bit of guidance and support. And its unfair for us to automatically put them on child protection plans (unless of course they clearly meet that threshold and there are clear safeguarding concerns). As much as i dont like Beggy and 2SS i dont feel like the boys would be better off without them. i just hope that one day soon Beggy will cease being so pig headed and stubborn and actually accept any support offered to her, and i hope she understands that when the school offer/advise support for Alfie its because they have a duty of care and not because they are 'haters' or 'jealous'.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
bleeping hell poor Oscar was locked in a utility for most of his early life with Lola and now he gets ignored sat on the rug while mayyybullll gets to lick Rebeccas face. Show him some affection ffs (although probably lucky for him he doesn’t lick that chip pan face)

Reactions: 14
Absolutely, and guidance and some support are the key things in regards to Beggy and 2ss. I have no idea what their own childhood experience was like, but i always think that for some parents who didnt have particularly positive childhood themselves, how can we expect them to be absolutely amazing parents. And for lots of families i work with, all they need is that little bit of guidance and support. And its unfair for us to automatically put them on child protection plans (unless of course they clearly meet that threshold and there are clear safeguarding concerns). As much as i dont like Beggy and 2SS i dont feel like the boys would be better off without them. i just hope that one day soon Beggy will cease being so pig headed and stubborn and actually accept any support offered to her, and i hope she understands that when the school offer/advise support for Alfie its because they have a duty of care and not because they are 'haters' or 'jealous'.
This! Totally. Most people are products of their environment. It takes a lot of insight and motivation to change that. Which - to be fair - is usual for humans in lots of different types of situations eg it can be very hard to lose weight and keep it off.

Also, if Beggy isn't surrounded by people whom she trusts who can challenge her thinking (eg her mum), then she is even less likely to be motivated to make change.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Also, if Beggy isn't surrounded by people whom she trusts who can challenge her thinking (eg her mum), then she is even less likely to be motivated to make change.
I'm afraid Bogan Bev wouldn't be someone who could challenge anyone's thinking.
She is more of a hindrance than a help when it comes to Beggy's emotional and intellectual development.

Reactions: 8
Are these face brushes actually beneficial if you only used them a few times a week? I suffer with a lot of breakouts and I’m debating trying one 😭😭 (not a lumispa i’ll look for a cheaper alternative)

I’ve had my lumispa for exactly a month now so I’ve written a REAL, honest review about it. I didn’t purchase it via Rebecca (would I hell) and tried to make an informed purchase beforehand, I can also afford to lose the money if it’s proper tit.
  • I don’t think it should be used with any harsh products such as retinol. I asked one of the reps if I could continue with my retinol products and they said it would be fine, however, I’ve found that when I use the retinol in the evening (after the lumi) and then use the lumi in the AM my skin is sore and it stings when I apply any other product after.
  • The lumi ‘tells you’ when to move onto the next area after 30 seconds, I really like this feature but I’ve noticed that you’re basically moving your now-dirty cleanser from one area of your face to another. You can pause the device and then rinse the silicone head and move onto the next area but this is time consuming.
  • You’re told to apply your cleanser to your entire face and then make you’re way round but I’ve found that by concentrating on one area at a time your cleanser is drying out in the other areas, especially the last which makes using the lumi uncomfortable.
  • It’s a very noisy device, it reminds me of a police helicopter flying around outside lmao
  • Since using it, my skin feels rougher and my pores if anything are enlarged and full of build-up.
  • The battery lasts a long time, I haven’t had to charge it yet
  • My skin looks nicer at first glance but doesn’t feel as good
  • It feels really gentle on the skin but can leave it looking red
  • I’ve been breaking out a lot more since using it but I also started using a new birth control shortly after having a baby so it could be down to that instead but I don’t think it helps
I really struggled to find any reviews that weren't obviously written by one of the 'huns' so I hope mine will help someone make an informed decision if they're thinking of buying one.

Are these face brushes actually beneficial if you only used them a few times a week? I suffer with a lot of breakouts and I’m debating trying one 😭😭 (not a lumispa i’ll look for a cheaper alternative)
Check out these threads for some great suggestions

• Heart
Reactions: 24
If the boys really didn’t want to go horse riding why didn’t she ask them what they would like to do instead or suggest another activity or day out ?

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Watching her sitting in her living room with Steve watching F1 with the curtains shut and it’s still light outside. I bet it absolutely REEKS in there...dogs, cats, farts, sweaty armpits, fishy fanny etc. 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
The horse riding stories have infuriated me, if she gets a horse I’ll honestly fly over to the Dales and take that poor soul with me 😢 she doesn’t even know how to have her feet correctly in the stirrup let alone own an actual horse, ffs that half asleep horse has a lead rope round it’s neck which speaks a lot of her riding skills!!!!!!! As a person who has had horses my whole life and now two very complex rescues cases, I cannot stand people who get on half-dead riding school ponies and then think that’s it and that horses are pieces of sports equipment to be used for fun. Again, typical Rebecca just using animals for her pleasure and entertainment:( it’s so sad to watch. I dislike her attitude towards animals, she is so infuriating!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
You know what gets me.... She obviously reads here daily, we have photographic evidence of it. There are child protection workers who have commented that her children could pass for needing a Child In Need Plan based off what she thinks is Instagram worthy content. She puts out the ‘best bits’ of her day, there are case workers concerned for her children’s welfare based on those posts. Imagine how those kids are treated without the camera in their face....
How the duck does she not step back and think she needs to re evaluate her whole bleeping existence as a parent?!? Do you know how utterly mortified I would be if ANYONE let alone an actual professional said that about my parenting skills or lack of. (they never could. My kids are my absolute priority always)
How does she not read this and want to do better??
Rebecca. Posting a picture of your kids and captioning the post ‘my world 🌍♥♥♥‘ does NOT constitute good parenting. Putting them first ALWAYS is a start. You are your own priority and if I were you, I would be utterly ashamed of myself for being so self absorbed and blind to the fact that the children BASIC needs are not being met. Get them the educational help they so desperately need....
And for the love of god, buy them proper beds you dick.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
If the boys really didn’t want to go horse riding why didn’t she ask them what they would like to do instead or suggest another activity or day out ?
Steve could have taken the boys to do something they'd enjoy and she could go herself, if she was so desparate to go

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.