Rebecca Lamb #68 Thinks she’s the envy of tattle but actually she stinks like cattle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I sent an email and got this very poor excuse of an explanation back
Nah this is bullshit.

shes being paid to represent their brand so this directly reflects on them as a company. I would go back to them, ask for the contact details for her “management” and ask if Hsir Burst are going to continue to work with someone who brings such negative attention?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I didn’t think she had an agent anymore after being dropped by channel mum? I thought she tries to represent herself!

Reactions: 3
Even on some actual famous people they have contact details for agents in bios, why does Lamby think she’s above that 😂
Don’t know who she is represented by (which could get her more work if someone was trying to find out!) but I could tell you exactly where she lives and when her house is empty! (Don’t mean that in a threatening way at all just incase it seems that way. I mean as in she has shared to much info online to strangers!)

Reactions: 2
I got similar back to what everyone else did too. Poor excuse

edit to add - from the response they are still going to work with her. Think all she’s had is a slap on the wrist at the most!
Id go back to them like I’ve said to the others that have had this same gobshite reply.

they can’t monitor what content she creates for them...? What the duck?! What kind of ridiculous response is that?!!!!!! So she could post absolutely any old shite and that’s perfectly ok is it?!!!!!!

Reactions: 11
Surely they have to approve the content before it’s put out there? I’m sure they do! So this is just absolute bullshit 🙄

Reactions: 16
How much cleanser and moisturiser does she use each time!!!? Or is it just me that thinks it’s excessive? Surely you don’t need that much

Reactions: 10
Surely they have to approve the content before it’s put out there? I’m sure they do! So this is just absolute bullshit 🙄
Well you would think so. Or at least any decent, reputable company would do that. So they are either bullshitting to try to deflect the responsibility or maybe they really are just shite and pay her and don’t bother to see what she’s actually doing or saying about them as a company or the products....

Reactions: 7
Id go back to them like I’ve said to the others that have had this same gobshite reply.

they can’t monitor what content she creates for them...? What the duck?! What kind of ridiculous response is that?!!!!!! So she could post absolutely any old shite and that’s perfectly ok is it?!!!!!!
I have replied. Haven’t had chance all day as unlike Rebecca I’ve been in work and sorting my toddler out once I came home (he’s just been tucked up in bed - a proper off the floor bed with slats and a big thick duvet too!!!)

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Bullshit reply from hair burst. Surely they should make her apologise and admit she was in the wrong. Obviously something she would never ever do!

Reactions: 10
Hairburst clearly couldn’t give a flying duck. Very unprofessional of them not to take the matter more seriously. And as for using beggy tit for brains lamb to promote their products, well that just tells me all I need to know about them

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I missed this, is this gummy vitamins she’s letting her kids have? Hairburst?

absolutely cringing at the way she tells all these other insta huns that she loves them 🥴 you barely know them you arse licker

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.