Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HelloHello

Shouldn’t woody be in a belted seat now? Unless that’s an extended harness (probably not they cost a fortune)

Reactions: 2

Mavismcfield

coming to say the same - he must be 18kgnow surely
It’s so hard to judge, my daughters friend is a year older so just turned 4 and looks pretty similar and she only weighs 15kg while my daughter is 17.5kg. Just like adults I guess it’s all different depending on your build/weight etc. My daughter is very active so quite muscly where as poor old Woody is rarely off the sofa is he so could well still be under 18kg

Reactions: 1

MrsLucas

VIP Member
That’s hilarious! She reminds me of that Scottish ‘influencer’ but at least she looks after her children properly.

Its-all-about-me!

VIP Member
100%... she’s got fuck all else to post about. She isn’t invited to Mauritius (ha) so she’ll strip down with another ‘suh suh happen’ post.
she always does it in times of crisis.
Is she not going Mauritius now? What happened? She did a massive post of her going 😂

LemonPips

I won’t tell my daughter that as she bought it for me 😂 I definitely wouldn’t pay for their cleansers etc
no me neither! I switch between the lumi and Avon one, depends which one I’m fancying 😂 I don’t rate the hype with the cleaners, think they’re awful!