Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chatchatchat

Chatty Member
I didn’t think she had an agent anymore after being dropped by channel mum? I thought she tries to represent herself!

Reactions: 3

Clarity456

VIP Member
Right so those listed are the ones with lots of down lines? Seems a tad unfair that the ones at the top who have managed to convince lots of women to join their scam get treated to a holiday. I guess it’s done to encourage those at the bottom to keep recruiting. Did juice plus pay for them to go? I’m not convinced that this is a paid for trip I bet they have to pay towards it at least.
As far as I knew hotel and flights were covered with JuicePlus, they probably had to bring their own spending money...Yes it's done to encourage the minions to work harder as in that case the "club 100" member than becomes "club 120" which lines their pockets even more!

Jossstickjunky

VIP Member
Yes sorry that’s pretty much what I was trying to say (plus the fact I love Disney so was quite happy to belt out some frozen tunes 😂). What I meant more than anything was I didn’t just drive round listening to only stuff that I liked. I would put the stuff on that was suitable for my kids, then break it up with some radio & some playlists. Car journeys can be boring for kids so I just wanted to make sure the kids were happy while I was driving them.

But as usual Beggy just does things for herself. It’s madness how little she thinks of her own children! Her whole world revolves around herself & those boys are an afterthought.

Very weird lying about driving but clearly sat in the passenger seat. I figured out why she’s lying though! There’s been a few comments on here lately asking if anyone has ever seen her actually driving the cars, so she’s obviously trying to answer our question but not being very clever about it 😂
Yep, that was me. Still wondering if she hasnt got a licence or she isnt insured on the cars.

Chatchatchat

Chatty Member
Even on some actual famous people they have contact details for agents in bios, why does Lamby think she’s above that 😂
Don’t know who she is represented by (which could get her more work if someone was trying to find out!) but I could tell you exactly where she lives and when her house is empty! (Don’t mean that in a threatening way at all just incase it seems that way. I mean as in she has shared to much info online to strangers!)

Reactions: 2

Bloomers

Chatty Member
Just had a snoop at her gurlsss Steph and ‘TaayBlue’ (who knows what her actual name is) and they’ve both posted about exercising/weight loss recently so I guess that’s why she’s all of sudden now having a PT session and wearing Nike workout gear🙄
Same as Stephs!

Pugster

Omfg I can't make that meeting but someone please attend and summarise

If I were Begster I would pay you in sniffs

• Haha

Foolmeonce

Chatty Member
Flamingoland!
Hope she booked!
Flamingos are large birds that are identifiable by their long necks, sticklike legs and pink or reddish feathers. Flamingos embody the saying "you are what you eat."
If we replace "sticklike" with "trunklike" and "feathers" with "skin", Beggy will have found her mecca.

• Haha

Itsmejackie

I'd say they will be going....Juice Plus used to do a trip like this to Scottsdale in Arizona.. But literally the people who used to go were the "club 100" members or the people who had 100 levels of hierarchy beneath them, equivalent to the likes of Steph and Tayla Blu in NuSkin..I'm not convinced Dingle even has one downline so it's no wonder.
Right so those listed are the ones with lots of down lines? Seems a tad unfair that the ones at the top who have managed to convince lots of women to join their scam get treated to a holiday. I guess it’s done to encourage those at the bottom to keep recruiting. Did juice plus pay for them to go? I’m not convinced that this is a paid for trip I bet they have to pay towards it at least.

03jessig

Sorry but what has she done to herself. Here is an old photo. She actually looks healthy and happy here unlike now.

Also remember when she tried to go blonde 😂
She looks stunning here! What happened? Not saying she's not pretty now but deffo changed for the worse.