Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Unknown3

VIP Member
She literally did a reel like that a few weeks ago with the lipstick, why does she think it looks good

Reactions: 5

MrsLucas

VIP Member
Some people (very few I suspect though 😭) may indeed be jealous of Rebecca....

For me, the main priorities for things in life I like to spend my money on are:

Travel - to actual travel destinations, not Keighley by the sea aka Tenerife 😂
Designer items
Going out to nice bars/restaurants - Not Billy Bob's and pizza express.

And

My home

Rebecca excels in none of those areas, so unfortunately no hun. Not jealous 😭 come back to me once the dungeons had a full remodel - with the correct planning permissions obtained of course 😜 - you've took the IKEA cupboard with holes in it to the tip and filled a replacement with genuine high end bags not a big pile of stinky plastic knockoffs you've found on the market in Tenerife 😂 and try again.
Yesss!! I can’t with this girl 🤣 who does she think is jealous of her? Of what exactly...🤣🤣
My money goes on my children who are my number 1 priority, bills, food, our lovely home, buying nice things for the family NOT fast fashun🙄. The occasional designer item for myself, holidays, days out, activities for my girls, eating out like you say we
Much prefer to give chains a big miss. Does she think she’s the only one with a Porsche and Range Rover? 🤣🤣

Clarity456

VIP Member
Sorry,but what the fuck is club 10. I honestly can't cope with their secret achievements like it's something people should be impressed by. It's like at primary school when one of the kids gets star of the week. The bunch of absolute bellends.
Club 10/25/100 in Juice Plus was when someone had however many levels of down lines beneath them.... It may be different for Nu Skin... They're not saying Beggy has 10 levels below her are they?

Dandylion1

VIP Member
Can I just ask something about the picture that was posted of Beggy in the top and shorts set yesterday that was posted on her Instagram accidentally which showed her true size but was then deleted? I know it’s obvious that she edits her pics but are you able to edit a whole reel? I honestly had no idea you could! I’m rubbish with technology and know nothing about all these ways you can edit things to make you look different. I just watched the reel again and it honestly looks like a whole different body to the pic that was posted yesterday. I just can’t get my head around it! Did she accidentally post an unedited video clip or was it just a picture? If it was a whole moving clip I’d love to see it. Just out of interest!
Yeah you can edit videos

LemonPips

I have a lumispa. I was given it for Christmas and it wasn’t bought from any of the knobs on Instagram 😂 I’m not stupid nor am I a sheep but I bloody love it. It’s done wonders for my rosacea and my skin has never been better. I don’t use it twice a day like Beggy, just once in the morning with my own cleanser. I certainly don’t have the glowing (greasy) skin like she does 😂
I had one too! But I also had a cheaper electronic face brush from Avon & there really isn’t much difference. They both do the same thing. Difference is the price!

Reactions: 4

NellieMo

VIP Member
The house doesn't even have decent windows and I'm sure I've seen really old electric radiators on the walls 😳 combined with the stone/tile floors it must be absolutely bitter in there 🥴
Sales particulars said it has oil fired central heating although whether it works is anyone’s guess 😐

• Wow

Clarity456

VIP Member
Did anyone see the story the other day about her downline? Never seen a post like that before so assuming that's the only one she's got 😄

• Haha

Cooper123

VIP Member
Didn’t someone say before that she told him she was ‘pregnant’ and then ‘miscarried’ (lied) to keep him close and then actually fell pregnant with Alfie? I think it was 100% planned on her side but not on his. He already had a fiancée - he didn’t plan on knocking up the local 19 year old bike. I think he only stayed because his family probably have quite strong morals when it comes to that kind of thing and maybe he didn’t want to “let them down” so to speak by walking away from an unplanned child.

Mutton dressed as lamb.... literally
Yes I remember someone from her area and go knows her said that on here. It really wouldn’t surprise me. She’s set her eyes on him and made sure she trapped him

heidilouxx

VIP Member
Yes I remember someone from her area and go knows her said that on here. It really wouldn’t surprise me. She’s set her eyes on him and made sure she trapped him
Yeah I remember seeing it a while ago. 7 years later she’s still a manipulative twat

Imhere123

VIP Member
Sorry if my post sounded harsh towards you it wasn't intentional, let's face it in the last year we didn't get out much so driving is my sanctuary 😂 I definitely wouldn't just listen to podcasts, the kids would swiftly tell me it was boooooooring! We end up listening to the same maybe 10 pop songs (send help :ROFLMAO:) my son really likes broken up with stuff I like, the ones that don't have swear words in anyway!!

So do we think she can't get insurance on these new boss babe cars or what? :sneaky:
Oh no, not at all! I didn’t think you were being harsh. I know I’m the mad Disney lady 🤣🤣 Plus I agree, it gets monotonous listening to the same suitable songs constantly. Even songs you love get boring if they’re on all the time.

I love driving too. I love that time of day when the school run is done & I have 30 minutes in the car on my own while I drive to work, so I can turn my own music on, turn the volume up & sing along.

I wonder if that is the issue. I wouldn’t be surprised to be honest. Thinking about it, she’s 27 now, was probably just on Steve’s dads company insurance for years & then when that company got sold they had to sort out their own insurance. Well that was only 2 years ago, so if she’s only had her own policy for 2 years then her premiums will be ridiculous on those cars.

• Heart

MrsLucas

VIP Member
So Lucy Jessica Carter is working with Soreen, actually quite pissed off for Rebecca lol only thing she buys consistently and has done for the past 600 years and she hasn't got a deal with them (as far as I'm aware) now if she did do an ad for thrm at least it would be genuine and not fake like the rest of the shit she tries to sell to her audience. If they don't ask her then I would be questioning why if I was Rebecca!! Word may have got round companies to not use her due to all the backlash they get!!
Oh I bet she’s fuming 🤣 I do like LJC though 🙈

“Corn beefed hash”

Is it just me who really doesn’t get this whole abnormal thing? I thought they were advertised as meal replacement shakes so I’m assuming they have all the calories etc of an actual meal. Why oh why is she flinging them in a smoothie with yoghurt and berries? It’s already a meal?! You’re now eating two meals?! Am I missing something? 🤯🤯🤯
This tells me they must taste like shite and she doesn't drink them on their own. It's a hard pass from me.