Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Its-all-about-me!

VIP Member
Well.... we’re not quite sure. Her girl gang besties at Begins With You put up a ‘qualifying boss babes going to Mauritius’ post and tagged everyone that was going... Guess whose name was not on there 👀

All the girls tagged were then reposting each other with the usual ‘see you on the beach’ speech.
I don’t think Rebecca has sold enough Scrubbers and no longer qualifies
Omg how embarrassing for her after the whole "I'm so happy I get to go to Mauritius" speech 😂 bet she will do a post with a reason she couldn't go will probably be I can't leave the boys ect where we all know she would as she was going to for her hen party

Reactions: 5

I_Like_Tractors

VIP Member
Oh and I forgot to add, but am I the only person that would always just have kids music/Disney stuff on when my kids were in the car with me? Don’t get me wrong, I’d occasionally put the radio on to break up the monotony of kids stuff, but the majority of the time we were belting out Disney tunes all day long! 😂

But not Beggy! Oh no, she always listens to podcasts, things that will benefit her (these are her own words). As usual, everything she does is to benefit her.
Fine if that's your thing but that would drive me round the bend!! 😂 we try and listen to a bit of everyone's music though.

I thought the same as above about her looking like she's in the passenger seat :unsure:

viewtube

VIP Member
Social services usually get involved if informed of concerns through a school or hospital etc. I myself had a visit from a social worker over 4 years ago after leaving my ex partner due to domestic violence. They visited as I ended up in A&E who alerted the safeguarding team. Having social services knocking on my door asking questions about my own parenting ability. It’s not something I would want anyone to go through I felt constantly like I was being judged! However they closed the case... fast forward a few years and my ex had to go on a parenting course through court to have access to my son. It made no difference to the way he treats him, his just lazy and does as he pleases and doesn’t think of a young child’s welfare. Some people never change there behaviour because they see no wrong in the way they act. Unfortunately some parents don’t have the maturity to realise that once you have a child there needs and wants should come first!
Like you said sadly some people won't change

Mavismcfield

No woody needs to stay in a harness seat for atleast another year yet
It’s all weight dependent, once they’re over 18kg the harnesses aren’t suitable unless you buy one of the seats which are rated up to 25kg (which are ££££ so highly unlikely they will shell out for one!) Woody looks quite slight so probably still less than 18kg but who knows, I doubt that pair would have read up on it much! My just turned 3 year old weighs 17.5kg so have been reading up on this lots recently

Unknown3

VIP Member
Wonder when this holiday for being a ambassador is happening then 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣🤣
Boss babe will be fine if she has to quarantine on an amber or red list, she doesn’t work so can afford the period with no annual leave running out 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha