Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

virgofalls

VIP Member
I've deleted the side by side I posted. I actually feel bad for her. She's obviously really unhappy in herself to edit her photo that much. I don't know, feels mean to have a comparison like that.

Reactions: 4

03jessig

I think the use of the word “stunning” is a bit ridiculous here.... she was a fairly attractive girl, pretty, but in an average kind of way. I don’t think she’s ever been “stunning”

she’s not pretty now at all. In anyway. She’s lost her looks.
A bit ridiculous 😂😂 ok fair enough. She did look better before tho.
Cant put my finger on what's changed..

Ihavenoideawhyimhere

No idea. I didn't want to ask outright.

It might be bullshit, but according to them, she's still going.
That’s even funnier that she’s going but was still left out of the group announcement stories... she’ll have been absolutely seething that she wasn’t included. Can just see her stomping around the dungeon Regina George style 😂😂

• Haha

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Oh shit we call it that,what do others call it??How else do you describe dilute juice?? 😂
To be fair, where I grew up most people called it diluting juice... or squash. So I have heard it being called that before. But not “dilute” juice.

Its-all-about-me!

VIP Member
Her face looks alot bigger in the chicken story compared to her morning one's aswell. Think she was trying to hide it behind the chicken

Linnyloo

VIP Member
Has anyone noticed she never shows her big boss babe office anymore or am I mistaken? It seems to be her bedroom now that she shows outfits etc. Also whatever happened to the spare room renovation and the stair carpet runner? Did she even do a bathroom tour in the end

LauraC35

Chatty Member
I have a lumispa. I was given it for Christmas and it wasn’t bought from any of the knobs on Instagram 😂 I’m not stupid nor am I a sheep but I bloody love it. It’s done wonders for my rosacea and my skin has never been better. I don’t use it twice a day like Beggy, just once in the morning with my own cleanser. I certainly don’t have the glowing (greasy) skin like she does 😂

LauraC35

Chatty Member
I had one too! But I also had a cheaper electronic face brush from Avon & there really isn’t much difference. They both do the same thing. Difference is the price!
I won’t tell my daughter that as she bought it for me 😂 I definitely wouldn’t pay for their cleansers etc

Reactions: 3

Mrsfifi

"Your super amazing. I once saw you in a greengrocer picking out lots of yummy fruit and veg you looked so happy and so tiny, even smaller than I imagined from your pics! Your hair was super shiny and your skin was glowing. And those boys, they were just adorable and looked so healthy too. They were reaching other children in the store the Latin names of all the produce. Bless them. Oh and you also dropped your payslip on the floor and my god girl, that was a lot of zeros!!!!! Anyway love you, wish we could be best friends!"
That’s hilarious 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 3