Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nat15

Makes no sense to get a PT and spend money when she will be continuing to eat shit everyday, she’s a greedy pig every night she’s stuffing her face when the kids are in bed and that isn’t going to change PT or not, she obviously doesn’t know about the 80/20 rule.
She is only doing it because Steph is 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7

MrsLucas

VIP Member
Amen! I've unfortunately got the couple of models down from her the evoque! 🤦🏻‍♀️ she'll love that... Must be why I'm jealous 😭😭😭😭

But cars aren't really that big of a deal to me, mine looks nice is newish and gets me from a to b so who gives a shit at the end of the day....

The way she goes on everyone else drives an X reg fiat seicento whilst she's king of the road 😭 no offence to anyone who's got one but it's not exactly like 20 years ago when finance wasn't an option so you knew if someone had a Range Rover they were wadded and had paid out 50-100k in cash 😭🤦🏻‍♀️.. You go to the council estate down the road from me and people have Range Rovers there now even!

Honestly not a big deal 😭😭😭😭😭😭
Not a big deal at all 🤣 I have a Mini countryman I love my little car.

• Heart

virgofalls

VIP Member
I would really love to just open her front door and have a sniff, I wonder what I’d get hit in the face with first... smelly dog? Dust? The smell of damp from the boys mattresses being on the floor? Sweaty beggy herself? Fishy minge?
Your profile picture 😂😂

• Haha
You know what I really don’t understand. Steve is openly afraid of birds, chickens in particular. She not only gets herself 3 chickens, she then wants to hatch the things in her house. Is it me or is that ridiculously disrespectful?!
My partner doesn’t like animals in the house, neither do I but if I was an animal lover I wouldn’t even entertain the idea of having them. It just goes to show the selfishness of her, in her mind she must be happy, fuck Steven and the kids. It’s the Rebecca show in that house.
shes so bloody selfish, but rebecca will do what rebecca wants without giving a flying fuck what any says or thinks, even her boyfriend! if she cant resepct him being afraid of birds especially chickens then she wont respect anyone!

Polka dot

😂😂😂 because if you are not interested in one thing she posts then you must be a troll!!! I follow this great account who asked similar questions and I pressed no in one of them. She didn't block me she even put at the end not everyone likes all the same stuff and that is ok.
I dont like the country side and don't like her stories about it but give me someone who lives by the beach and I could watch all day
I'm not bothered about seeing the dales, because I live in the countryside I already see those views everyday, and very nearly voted no but wouldn't give her the engagement lol

Apple In My Pie

VIP Member
I hate to say this but she looks like when you see kids from the local special needs school on a day out doing pony trekking or whatever when they get a photo taken at the end of the day....
I was that kid. 😆😆😆😆😆😆 (well sort of, my physiotherapists told me I couldn’t go horse riding, yes I still hold a grudge, pricks never mind the fact I would’ve fallen off the sodding thing) and I’m glad I wasn’t the only one thinking this 😳

• Heart

Itsmejackie

All the BEGINS WITH YOU BECOMING A CON ARTIST HUNS have posted this multiple choice ENGAGE WITH ME shite this evening. Must have been a proper boss babe motivational meeting today.
I noticed this. They need their own thread. What a bunch of absolute lemons. What’s it for? Higher engagement?

KayleighRose

Chatty Member
Still not showing her boss babe office. What's going on there I wonder?
Isn't it a back office? Isn't that just an online website that they claim is their back office 😂😂😂

How old is she anyway? She kinda looks like she wants to be in her early 30s but her wrinkles make her look mid 40s

Last edited:
  • Haha

Poosh

VIP Member
She is the advertising equivalent of the kiss of death. I have wanted to try the Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood filter thingy for ages, but seeing her applying it with her grubby trotters has put me completely off.
It’s nice when used correctly, she’s just literally slathered it all over her face! I don’t know why she’s obsessed with the sweat look, it’s vile.

Reactions: 6

Jxxx

VIP Member
Does she use filters when showing off her glowing skin from the lumispa? I’ve never noticed 🤷🏻‍♀️
27AF0AAD-D866-4DBE-A542-06B1C1A6154D.jpeg

viewtube

VIP Member
If the boys really didn’t want to go horse riding why didn’t she ask them what they would like to do instead or suggest another activity or day out ?
Steve could have taken the boys to do something they'd enjoy and she could go herself, if she was so desparate to go