Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Linnyloo

VIP Member
Interested to see how long they spend at flamingoland. Gusts and heavy rain forecast in the area this afternoon. Flamingoland very expensive so whenever we go we stay as long as possible bro get our moneys worth

Reactions: 8

Pass the popcorn

What's she going to do with them when they're not super cute chicks anymore? Keep them? What about the roosters?

She's doing this so they can hold tiny fluffy things. Go to a wildlife park! The novelty will wear off pretty quick when they're not palm sized anymore. Once again, this doesn't seem very thought through.

Still waiting on an apology for promoting letting your three year old play with a pill bottle hunny.
Exactly, thank you !
Will she dump them when they get bigger? Or does she think she's going to sell them? Chickens cost nothing so that won't be happening.
Also chicks are so noisy and create so much mess. I wouldn't have them again.
If she keeps them she will need a bigger house, the 3 she has can't comfortably fit in the current house.
I don't think I have ever disliked someone who I don't know as much as I dislike her

BorisBear

VIP Member
Hi everyone welcome to my only fans.. I mean my boss babe insta, feel free to dm me with any questions about my boobs, oh sod it I’ll just show you all instead. Don’t you all fink I’m bootaful coz I do, burn your bras boss babes #freethenips

She has to be trolling us surely!! No way in hell can anyone look at themselves in a mirror and think that that is a good look 😳🤮
I bet those shorts make her minge stink

• Haha

freakshake

VIP Member
“Let’s catch up” questions coming

- is the Lumi really worth it (she’ll respond yes I love it here’s 25% off)
- how are you?
- something about her cancelled (never planned) wedding
- something about the chicks
- do you love living in the daaaaaaales
- your favourite makeup products (she’ll respond iconic, Huda lipstick, Charlotte tilbury foundation)
And something about Mauritius

• Haha

yellowmellow

VIP Member
I actually think she looks ok here (minus the sandals :sick:) ... She looks about 1.5 stone lighter than she actually is, but I would probably wear that! Not sure what that says about me :ROFLMAO: also just to add to previous comments, I've had some jeans in my zara basket for 4 weeks now, I eventually decided I might buy them if I can buy my kids some stuff as well... Just spent £130 on my kids so I didn't feel bad about spending £28 on myself...

Its-all-about-me!

VIP Member
I was just thinking the same thing. One of my boys is the same age as Woody and I would never chose that outfit for him! He would think it’s a dressing up costume! As you said, it would look cute on a baby or toddler but not a nearly 4 year old. You can get it up to age 7 - it’s a wonder she hasn’t tried to get wun for Alfeh sooo they can match and stuff (sniff).
Haha Don't give her ideas. She will have one in the post for poor Alfie now 😂🙈

• Haha
  • Wow

Its-all-about-me!

VIP Member
Is anyone else sick of seeing this face dildo 24/7 on social media? If it’s not Beggy it’s some other lazy bone idle work shy “boss babe”. I can’t wait until it dies out and everyone realises it’s a scam!

talking of scams, no mention of that boss babe trip of a lifetime now you didn’t make the cut hey hun?
Ourhomeatnumbernine is the same. I use to love her account but had to unfollow. Why do we want to see them cleaning their face daily! It's minging

Reactions: 7

Clarity456

VIP Member
Some people might say this is too far but at this point I honestly believe she'd be better just giving those boys up for adoption... She could then spend all her money on horse riding, fast fashion and beauty treatments without any questions asked and those boys would get a family who would love and appreciate them nurture them, give them all the support they need and ensure they had proper beds, clothes, footwear and attended all the after school clubs their hearts desire 😫

Last edited:
  • Wow

Ju19

VIP Member
NO....effort as per usual
ME ME ME
Its like watching
Sleeping bloody beauty but 'without' the beauty😂

• Haha