Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Surely they have to approve the content before it’s put out there? I’m sure they do! So this is just absolute bullshit 🙄
Well you would think so. Or at least any decent, reputable company would do that. So they are either bullshitting to try to deflect the responsibility or maybe they really are just shite and pay her and don’t bother to see what she’s actually doing or saying about them as a company or the products....

Reactions: 7

Clarity456

VIP Member
Steph and other huns gifting ysl card holders to someone and Becky got a PEN 😂😂😂😂😂😂
View attachment 565710
I remember there was someone who was a smaller influencer on here a while back and was friends with some of the channel mum crew, and aparrently Rebecca was not well liked amongst a lot of them. From memory there were some that even threatened to leave CM after Dingles Covid rant....

I wonder if it's a similar scenario here lol. Hence why shes not getting mentioned in any of these stories about the YSL cardholder and Mauritius.

• Haha

MrsLucas

VIP Member
She probably can’t be bothered to eat healthy. It’s time consuming. Just popping everything in the slow cooker is more her jam 🤢. That PTs got their work cut out with her 🤣. I wish I had time for a PT. mother of two like her I work, clean, prep healthy meals for ALL the fam, take kids here there and everywhere I have no time but I’m healthy and petite because I literally don’t stop and I eat healthy. Alright for some isn’t it 🙄.

Clairer86

VIP Member
im blocked by both Beggy and 2SS.

I want to see video footage of her in the gym doing actual exercises before i believe she has been working out!!! lol.

• Haha

Chitterchat

VIP Member
Didn’t she say last time she’s gone off the idea of another a little bit. Funny that now isn’t it after her ‘influencer’ career is on the outs. She realises she can’t make any money from another sprog.

JaneEyre12

VIP Member
View attachment 570113
She doesn't edit her pics?!
Her body is fine in both versions. It's not about that for me it's the lying and fake body confidence she spouts for engagement. Get in the bin.
I need her magic mirror! We’ll get a post soon enough about loving our bodies as they are despite the fact she does this shit to hers! I agree - her size in the unedited is fine...the lack of support for those puppies...not so much!

Highlandlass

That's her basic makeup that she does on a basic day to day day 😆 wow

Sorry just catching up only just finished watching last nights delight