Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sausageparty

Chatty Member
Woody likes cheese and pasta so instead of cooking him some pasta with grated cheese she buys a tin of macaroni cheese which is full of salt. She really is so so lazy those poor kids don't stand a chance
I agree she could quite easily even batch cook some and freeze it! It’s so easy to make a cheese sauce 😂 she’s fuckin hopeless

Reactions: 6

viewtube

VIP Member
Thread suggestion #69 Rebecca Lamb mother of the year? Treats herself everyday, meanwhile the boys sleep on the floor and wear gifted clothes

Its-all-about-me!

VIP Member
My oh mentioned that next were struggling. I don’t know if that’s true? It wouldn’t surprise me. Having someone like this idiot working with them is going to do them no favours.
Yes they are struggling. Iv been told by people who work for them. Wouldn't be surprised if they are the next to close

• Wow

Loveitme

VIP Member
Fucking hell these reels ,someone needs to have a word with her ,she’s an embarrassment .She also needs her lip filler dissolved ASAP

Alfinzi

What's she going to do with them when they're not super cute chicks anymore? Keep them? What about the roosters?

She's doing this so they can hold tiny fluffy things. Go to a wildlife park! The novelty will wear off pretty quick when they're not palm sized anymore. Once again, this doesn't seem very thought through.

Still waiting on an apology for promoting letting your three year old play with a pill bottle hunny.
The cat will have got them before that’s a concern. I can’t believe they’re keeping chicks and a cat in the same house. And it’s supposedly a ‘wild’ cat..

• Haha

BWa

Chatty Member
I consider myself a bit of a crazy chicken lady so I am interested to see how this works out... means I’ve got to keep looking at her insta for the next month though 🙄

• Haha
Absolutely, and guidance and some support are the key things in regards to Beggy and 2ss. I have no idea what their own childhood experience was like, but i always think that for some parents who didnt have particularly positive childhood themselves, how can we expect them to be absolutely amazing parents. And for lots of families i work with, all they need is that little bit of guidance and support. And its unfair for us to automatically put them on child protection plans (unless of course they clearly meet that threshold and there are clear safeguarding concerns). As much as i dont like Beggy and 2SS i dont feel like the boys would be better off without them. i just hope that one day soon Beggy will cease being so pig headed and stubborn and actually accept any support offered to her, and i hope she understands that when the school offer/advise support for Alfie its because they have a duty of care and not because they are 'haters' or 'jealous'.
This! Totally. Most people are products of their environment. It takes a lot of insight and motivation to change that. Which - to be fair - is usual for humans in lots of different types of situations eg it can be very hard to lose weight and keep it off.

Also, if Beggy isn't surrounded by people whom she trusts who can challenge her thinking (eg her mum), then she is even less likely to be motivated to make change.

• Heart

I_Like_Tractors

VIP Member
Yes sorry that’s pretty much what I was trying to say (plus the fact I love Disney so was quite happy to belt out some frozen tunes 😂). What I meant more than anything was I didn’t just drive round listening to only stuff that I liked. I would put the stuff on that was suitable for my kids, then break it up with some radio & some playlists. Car journeys can be boring for kids so I just wanted to make sure the kids were happy while I was driving them.

But as usual Beggy just does things for herself. It’s madness how little she thinks of her own children! Her whole world revolves around herself & those boys are an afterthought.
Sorry if my post sounded harsh towards you it wasn't intentional, let's face it in the last year we didn't get out much so driving is my sanctuary 😂 I definitely wouldn't just listen to podcasts, the kids would swiftly tell me it was boooooooring! We end up listening to the same maybe 10 pop songs (send help :ROFLMAO:) my son really likes broken up with stuff I like, the ones that don't have swear words in anyway!!

So do we think she can't get insurance on these new boss babe cars or what? :sneaky:

• Wow