Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mummylife_247

I think it’s just a habit she has. I used to work with someone who did this irritating dry sniff at the end of each sentence. It was really annoying and after a while it was all I could focus on, I never took in what she was saying, I was just waiting for the sniff!
A habit leftover from what I wonder 🤔👃

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Mrsfifi

Can I just ask something about the picture that was posted of Beggy in the top and shorts set yesterday that was posted on her Instagram accidentally which showed her true size but was then deleted? I know it’s obvious that she edits her pics but are you able to edit a whole reel? I honestly had no idea you could! I’m rubbish with technology and know nothing about all these ways you can edit things to make you look different. I just watched the reel again and it honestly looks like a whole different body to the pic that was posted yesterday. I just can’t get my head around it! Did she accidentally post an unedited video clip or was it just a picture? If it was a whole moving clip I’d love to see it. Just out of interest!

• Heart

Jxxx

VIP Member
What's she going to do with them when they're not super cute chicks anymore? Keep them? What about the roosters?

She's doing this so they can hold tiny fluffy things. Go to a wildlife park! The novelty will wear off pretty quick when they're not palm sized anymore. Once again, this doesn't seem very thought through.

Still waiting on an apology for promoting letting your three year old play with a pill bottle hunny.
What’s she going to do with them when they move to Spain..

• Haha

virgofalls

VIP Member
Isn't it a back office? Isn't that just an online website that they claim is their back office 😂😂😂

How old is she anyway? She kinda looks like she wants to be in her early 30s but her wrinkles make her look mid 40s
She's 27.
She has a room in her house which is a "office slash beauty room". It's not been shown for a while.

• Haha

viewtube

VIP Member
Just seen her stories from Flamingo Land, I'm so pleased that the boys look like they're enjoying themselves on the rides. I hope today is about the boys and not vlogging, to make up for her being selfish on Saturday, horseriding and the poor boys basically had to follow her around on foot taking pictures of the narcissistic cow. Those boys deserve to have fun and enjoy themselves

I think Alfie was planned but without Steve knowing. That's just my opinion tho it's the way she talks about the pregnancy. Like every time she post that bloody photo of them when they were on holiday she always has to put "was pregnant here with Alfie but didn't know" I think she did know but Steve did not. Again my opinion I could be completely wrong
She's shared photos of her drinking Malibu on that holiday. I hope she didn't bloody know.

Jossstickjunky

VIP Member
Cue a post of her driving it 😂 but you don’t read here do you beggy
We have seen her sitting in them and posing, but not a post of her actually driving them. I wonder if she is either not insured on them or doesn't have a full licence. 🤔

• Haha

MadHat

I hate to say this but she looks like when you see kids from the local special needs school on a day out doing pony trekking or whatever when they get a photo taken at the end of the day....
omfg I actually laughed out loud for real 😂 hahahaha

• Haha

Foolmeonce

Chatty Member
Also, if Beggy isn't surrounded by people whom she trusts who can challenge her thinking (eg her mum), then she is even less likely to be motivated to make change.
I'm afraid Bogan Bev wouldn't be someone who could challenge anyone's thinking.
She is more of a hindrance than a help when it comes to Beggy's emotional and intellectual development.

MrsLucas

VIP Member
My oh mentioned that next were struggling. I don’t know if that’s true? It wouldn’t surprise me. Having someone like this idiot working with them is going to do them no favours.

• Haha