Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sausageparty

Chatty Member
Same!! She must send the half of it back because we never see her wearing most of it. I’m like you, my kids get my money and I will happily go without, she’s backward, it’s her kids that go without. She’s a disgrace.
Yep you’re right, she IS a disgrace. Instead of buying those boys proper beds she’s bought stuff to have baby chicks, granted they’ll be cute but wtaf 😒 hardly necessary when your kids need beds and your house is a ramshackle shed 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
Oh Lord, there are just too many to choose from. She goes nowhere apart from the supermarket and the occasional family meal out. Why buy stuff that is totally unsuited to your lifestyle? It provides us with endless entertainment though!

Reactions: 8

viewtube

VIP Member
Steve clearly doesn't photoshop the pictures he posts, she looks completely different in this picture
Screenshot_20210502_134444_com.instagram.android.jpg

BWa

Chatty Member
What's she going to do with them when they're not super cute chicks anymore? Keep them? What about the roosters?

She's doing this so they can hold tiny fluffy things. Go to a wildlife park! The novelty will wear off pretty quick when they're not palm sized anymore. Once again, this doesn't seem very thought through.

Still waiting on an apology for promoting letting your three year old play with a pill bottle hunny.
I messaged her to ask her if she had made a plan for the cockerels. It was very polite. She hasn’t even seen it. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow

teddy19

VIP Member
Foundation, AD for deodorant, back to makeup 🥴 Why would she think that was a good placement for an AD? She really is so bad at this ‘job’

VIP Member
Has she ever even done a kids haul from anywhere😳😳
Kids probably haven’t even got enough clothes in their wardrobes combined to constitute a haul! If she was living on the breadline I could understand but she’s able to afford her own luxuries well enough....

Sticky One

VIP Member
Honestly I’ve been thinking about it all day 😂😂😭😭 but I don’t think Rebecca got the ‘what’s your opinion on face changing filters’ question, she went on some weird ramble about them being a bit of fun, and talking about embracing the greasy hair and spots but she uses a filter 99% of the time 🤔 She has posted photos on her actual page of her face using a filter that made her nose look smaller and lips look bigger and when someone asked if she has had her lips done recently she just replied ‘no’ when really she should have said ‘no, but I do have a filter on that makes them look bigger’ 🙄 saying the fucking Leo Dicaprio one is a bit of fun wasn’t the point, she is just an absolute fucking fool

edit - to add the post I was talking about

B8B85634-B9F8-4B73-B506-718C28F6C979.jpeg

Gee81

Re using a plastic water bottle.... “ Plastic bottles of any kind shouldn't be reused if they show even slight signs of wear and tear, such as cracks or dings. These allow chemicals to more readily leach out of them. Keep in mind that tears can be microscopic and hard to see. That's one reason why one-use-only plastic bottles aren't recommended for reuse.”
There you are boss babe influencer getting ur sheep to do something fundamentally bad for your health!

Mavismcfield

So so bored of the holiday chat. Just book a fucking holiday to Portugal and shut the fuck up about it. It is honestly the most tedious content.
Prices for Portugal will have gone through the roof since that list was released, skint begga will
Never be able to afford it even taking alfie out of school as usual!

Clarity456

VIP Member
I reckon it's 10 people in total. Going by her engagement. Her followers are high, but I'm not sure anyone is seeing the shite she posts.
I seen her sharing a story from one girl she's signed up the other day.. Never seen anything like that before so I'd be shocked if she's got 10 as I really think she's just got the 1. Hardly a glowing ad for the business either now she's not going to mauritius 😄

Llamabama

Chatty Member
Does she honestly think we want to keep seeing her using the face sander whilst she awkwardly eyefucks herself in the camera? 🤦🏼‍♀️

Last edited: