Rebecca Lamb #68 Thinks she’s the envy of tattle but actually she stinks like cattle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow I’m actually in shock. We all suspected (knew) that she’s editing photos. That’s one thing. But the way she promotes people not doing exactly that....it’s just....narcissistic. I mean she writes essay posts about people not doing it because of the effect it has on people’s mental health.

She really is desperately unhappy isn’t she ? But it has to be said, all we see of her is her stuffing her face. Well, flitting between that and an aff linked meal replacement shake.

I think she needs a break from Instagram to be honest. Shes started to believe her own lies.

Reactions: 18
first time adding to the wiki, hope I did it right. She’s gonna be fuming
Brilliant! 😭 thank you for that!

This just goes to show you what a rotter she is though, she can edit herself to look thinner but didn't edit out her nipple... I understand from YouTube videos on editing people can use a "blur" function to remove spots from their face etc. The fact she didn't blur her nipple speaks volumes doesn't it 🤦🏻‍♀️ what a slag, and I don't use that word lightly!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I find it so strange that she even filters pictures of her children. Like woody on the swing this morning, why does she have to filter that? Such strange behaviour as always.

Reactions: 12
Brilliant! 😭 thank you for that!

This just goes to show you what a rotter she is though, she can edit herself to look thinner but didn't edit out her nipple... I understand from YouTube videos on editing people can use a "blur" function to remove spots from their face etc. The fact she didn't blur her nipple speaks volumes doesn't it 🤦🏻‍♀️ what a slag, and I don't use that word lightly!
It just shows how desperate she is for attention. She would rather put tit like this on her page so she gets attention from all the perverts, than to just take a step back, sort herself out, come back to it all with a proper sense of direction & gain people’s trust & respect! Imagine how good her page could be if she just listened to some of the comments here & sorted herself out.

Reactions: 13
Surely Steve must look at photos or videos she post and thinks wtaf? 😂 as they look nothing like her. It's not normally or healthy for her to edit herself that much. Shame there isn't anyone there who truly cares looking out for her

Reactions: 15
Who in their right mind posts there car is sexy 😂 I’ve got a brand new Range Rover (which I worked hard for) never once have I looked at it & thought it’s sexy nor have I ever called it a rangey! Beggy you really are a sad little chav.

• Heart
Like duck is anyone jealous of you hun. My car is just as sexy, I just don’t need to take pictures of it to show anyone so get your head out of your edited arse and stop thinking people here are jealous of you. We don’t like you because you are a head. Jealousy has nothing to do with it! Seriously, stop flattering yourself love, you have duck all that I am jealous of!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
How does she not realise what a stupid twit she looks posting about jealousy all the time. It's what 13 year old girls do. She's never grown up that's the whole issue here, she's got a 13 year olds brain

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Cue a post of her driving it 😂 but you don’t read here do you beggy
We have seen her sitting in them and posing, but not a post of her actually driving them. I wonder if she is either not insured on them or doesn't have a full licence. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Totally agree. I couldn't care if she's a size 10 or a size 30,that's her business. What I do care about is the editing pictures, lying about clothes sizes and then claiming to be body positive. She is part of the problem on social media, which create such a fake image,that they try to push. They are dangerous to vulnerable or impressionable people. If you're body positive, don't use filters or edit your pictures, stop banging on about what size you bought,just be yourself
NO ONE IS JEALOUS OF YOU HUN 👏🏼👏🏼🦭🙄View attachment 571010
People success?!
Not sure how Steve getting a car on finance equates to Rebecca being a success...?!!!

What a bleeping brain dead moron this girl is. Thick as pig tit.

• Haha
  • Heart
How does she not realise what a stupid twit she looks posting about jealousy all the time. It's what 13 year old girls do. She's never grown up that's the whole issue here, she's got a 13 year olds brain
Was thinking the exact same earlier. I mean, what does she do. She poses in tit clothes and eye fucks herself thinking she's all that all day long. What a stupid little girl, acts like a teenager saying people are jealous if they don't like her 🤣 grow the duck up rebecca and be a proper mum to those 2 boys. Noone cares what car you have, seriously, I couldn't care less. I have an old corsa that gets me about that was about 4 grand when I bought it, second hand of course a few years ago. I know nothing about cars and I'm not the slightest bit interested. Mine gets me from A to B and that's all I care about.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I have a really nice car but you know what’s nicer than my car Rebecca??...

My home.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I’m so jealous of her kids sleeping on the floor. Wish my kids didn’t have beds... I’m so jealous that they have 2 carrots for the week such a shame that my kids eat vegetables. 😒

Ffs what’s wrong with this girl! She’s completely deluded! NO ONE IS JEALOUS. You can post as many quotes as you want to make you feel better but you still need a reality check 😤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.