Rebecca Lamb #68 Thinks she’s the envy of tattle but actually she stinks like cattle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly think she will have had a proper good cry over accidentally uploading that photo and it now being on here. The panic she probably felt when she realised, I can't even imagine! I wish I could feel sorry for her but I just don't. No one is asking her to stand there in next to nothing, if she bought and wore clothes that actually fit her and suit her shape, she would not 'need', for want of a better word, to do this. Her real body is similar to mine and probably closer to the average body shape of most mums in this country; she really could use this to her advantage as an 'influencer' if she embraced it. I particularly don't try and follow fashion that is made for and modelled by someone with a much slimmer frame, as it is pointless. She needs to get over this obsession with being young and thin and thinking she can get by on how she looks like she did when she was 18! You're a mum now Beggy, and you clearly can't be bothered to look after yourself so you aren't ever going to look like that! Accept it!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
How about instead of laughing at Steve with a mask on his face you teach Woody not the climb on tables and crawl over them 🤷🏻‍♀️ Just an idea

Reactions: 16
The rancid smell of the recycling truck would seem like a breath of fresh air after being locked in the dingle dungeon

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s nice when the person in question validates your statement 💪🏻
Hold on what did I miss?! Did she post the left photo on her stories and accidentally expose the fact she photoshopped a reel despite being “suh body confident cus we all have rolls ✌🏼😳😳 we knew that reel was edited but fuuuuucking hell when you see it side by side it’s shocking!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Petty but as someone who works in the nhs seeing Steve put that mask over his eyes has given me the pure ick. Spreading alllllll those lovely germs all over your face 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Is woody wearing pj bottoms in the park?

Hold on what did I miss?! Did she post the left photo on her stories and accidentally expose the fact she photoshopped a reel despite being “suh body confident cus we all have rolls ✌🏼😳😳 we knew that reel was edited but fuuuuucking hell when you see it side by side it’s shocking!
Its shocking isn’t it! I knew she edited photos etc from what people said on here & I’ve seen a few blurry lines myself, but I didn’t realise the extent of the editing. I just thought it was a little tuck here & there, but those side by side photos look like she’s used a completely different body! It’s ridiculous considering she spreads this body positivity message, but clearly isn’t positive about her own body. If she was just honest with her followers, admits that right now her diet etc isn’t the healthiest & she’s a bit conscious of the weight she’s put on I think people would respect her a bit more! I’ve put on weight during lockdown & I know my diet is appalling right now, but I don’t strip down to my undies & post edited selfies on my socials 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I sometimes feel like the only person who doesn't edit 😭 if I look tit in a pic I just don't post it 🤷🏻‍♀️

People would see me in real life and know that the pic was totally fake so I can't see the point honestly...

Reactions: 27
"Your super amazing. I once saw you in a greengrocer picking out lots of yummy fruit and veg you looked so happy and so tiny, even smaller than I imagined from your pics! Your hair was super shiny and your skin was glowing. And those boys, they were just adorable and looked so healthy too. They were reaching other children in the store the Latin names of all the produce. Bless them. Oh and you also dropped your payslip on the floor and my god girl, that was a lot of zeros!!!!! Anyway love you, wish we could be best friends!"
That’s hilarious 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I sometimes feel like the only person who doesn't edit 😭 if I look tit in a pic I just don't post it 🤷🏻‍♀️

People would see me in real life and know that the pic was totally fake so I can't see the point honestly...
Or me. I'd like to think that if I went missing people could still recognise me from my pics 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That’s hilarious! She reminds me of that Scottish ‘influencer’ but at least she looks after her children properly.

Reactions: 1
Or me. I'd like to think that if I went missing people could still recognise me from my pics 😄
Rather than faffing about for hours editing I'd rather be down the gym getting myself into a shape where I don't need to edit lol

What a world we live in 😭🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Now we know why she has joined Steve at the gym. He doesn't like "big birds" and it's obvious Rebecca has put on weight during lockdown (not saying it's a bad thing so have I) but just think of all the women he would be surrounded by at the gym ect. But Rebecca you also have to eat well to lose the weight and tone up. That drink you had yesterday was full of crap and the one you posted today looks the same. Not to mention the crap in the food shop

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.