Rebecca Lamb #67 Swipes galore whilst the kids STILL sleep on the floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She keeps talking about this small waist .Rebecca love ,it doesn’t matter which mirror you stand in front of ,you do not have a small waist ffs

She keeps talking about this small waist .Rebecca love ,it doesn’t matter which mirror you stand in front of ,you do not have a small waist
Exactly she doesn’t even have a prominent waist, she’s quite straight up and down! She constantly spouts shite.

Reactions: 11
Typical MLM, buys stuff u cant afford and have to sell it just so you ‘look’ rich.

Reactions: 16
Aw come on she didn’t make a reel of those granny sandals did she 😂 she’s an absolute skank how many pairs of sandals has she bought herself for summer, and I bet anything that the boys will probably still be wearing their neon orange next ones that she bought last year. I say this all the time but she really is one horrible self centred twit

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Exactly she doesn’t even have a prominent waist, she’s quite straight up and down! She constantly spouts shite.
She shoehorned herself into a 30 inch waist last year and the button looked like it was about to ping off and take steavers eye out so her waist is clearly above 30 inches.... I don't know in whose world thats a "small waist"

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh those sandals 😂😂

me and my husband went to the Caribbean once (like an actual real holiday, not an mlm ‘free’ five day break) and there was this guy there called Raymond and every day he wore suit trousers, a white vest/tank top and those sandals with a pair of white socks. I’m gonna call her Raymond from now on.

But yeah, they look like the sandals your nan gets when she’s got lymphedema and her poor legs and feet are all swollen.

Fashion icon!! witch please.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Or the two month rental lease is up. 🤫
Ooh maybe the rangey will be on its way soon too! Dropping the seeds already telling us it’s gone back to the garage with a few niggly things. If they really do own the Range Rover there is no way they can afford the regular maintenance on that! Always things going wrong

Reactions: 20
Or the two month rental lease is up. 🤫
100% it was never theirs. Its either a short term lease or a loan from a friend / his dad or his dad's friend (after all the car is much more suited to the over 50s man). She's laying the ground work now that it's going back 'because she doesn't like it'... Its honestly so transparent and predictable - classic MLM showmanship with no substance or truth just to hook more people in. She's shady AF

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.