Rebecca Lamb #67 Swipes galore whilst the kids STILL sleep on the floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's why I do not believe this "rich mutha" business, whatever the F that means, that Steph claims 😭 I've heard Rebecca asking people if they wanna join her team to sell Nuskin like once or twice, despite putting selling "demo" posts up every day multiple times! never heard her mention any "teamies" which let's face it if she had any, she would never shut up about it as it would help her boss babe image... You have to have a big team underneath you if you want to make the big money in any mlm scheme...it's the first thing that younique seller said in the documentary.
exactly, that begins with you tayla blue an her co founder will be fuckin raking it in cos they’re at the top. Your basically fucked unless you start your own team. It’s basically a cult!

also that Emily Baptiste who is another begins with you member, who begs put on her stories the other day? What a fraud. She’s so full of tit, you can tell her face is full of Botox and has had 50 chemical peels. That ain’t from no lumi spa! The whole thing is fake as duck

Reactions: 11
Has anyone tried iconic makeup or the hair burst do they work when I see others advertising I want to try it

• Wow
Reactions: 1
BC1AF462-0392-477A-8947-F03455F21C21.png
This twit will tell you anything they’re grotesque...doing all the swipe up’s again I see to earn some more coin you skanky,grabbing boss babe munter you . They’ll all be packaged back up and sent back before you can say “supehhhh cute n stuff!”

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Has anyone tried iconic makeup or the hair burst do they work when I see others advertising I want to try it
Iconic have really good reviews online - rebeccas always put me off it though 😂 hair burst not so great, I think are cheaper, better alternatives x

Reactions: 7
I have the highlighter drops and prep set and glow spray, the highlighter will last a lifetime you only need the tiniest amount or you will end up looking like a disco ball. The prep spray is nice for when you have a tan or going on a night out, I wouldn’t use it daily though, haven’t tried anything else from there.

Reactions: 5
Don't be fooled by the hair burst gummies, buy a quality biotin supplement and take a multi vitamin, much better (and cheaper).

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Biotin from Holland and Barrett - just doesn’t have the pastel girly packaging and extra tit that means nothing, also if you do multivitamins as well they usually are in the penny sale so can double up on your supply (I don’t mean take twice as many, just mean to have them in and not pay double) Biotin wasn’t included last time but multi vits were

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Wtf are those sandals???? All of them are hideous. How does she get it so wrong all the time? They look cheap and tacky. Very 1980s market stall

Reactions: 18
View attachment 530776This twit will tell you anything they’re grotesque...doing all the swipe up’s again I see to earn some more coin you skanky,grabbing boss babe munter you . They’ll all be packaged back up and sent back before you can say “supehhhh cute n stuff!”
Right am not being funny but these literally look like the shoes I got given as a child in the orthopaedic clinic 😆 clumpy ugly wee things!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wtf are those sandals???? All of them are hideous. How does she get it so wrong all the time? They look cheap and tacky. Very 1980s market stall
Just needs a wolf fleece & some cycling shorts and that’s the complete look

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I think she’s found a new person to copy in the form of Lauren pack, she’s just started following her,
Also all other ‘influencers’ dress their kids nice just like us normal ppl lol but she dresses them kids awful woodys outfit yesterday wtf the trainers looked about a size 90!

Reactions: 7
Ps thanks everyone for the feedback on iconic and hair burst I’m having makeup problems since lockdown can’t find anything decent for my skin 😃

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.