Rebecca Lamb #67 Swipes galore whilst the kids STILL sleep on the floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just looked at her ‘home’ highlight and bloody hell that house is grim. What’s with the downstairs toilet/shower room. They look AWFUL! So dated even for an older house. Reminds me of a public toilet. The house could be lovely if they actually put some money into it

Reactions: 15
How did she describe her new nails? Classy and delicate? There ain’t NOTHING classy or delicate about her. witch needs a dictionary.
On Tuesday she had her hair done by her mate who's training, I get the feeling all her treatments and procedures are done by trainees because they never look professionally done always very amateur and a bit of a mess

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
On Tuesday she had her hair done by her mate who's training, I get the feeling all her treatments and procedures are done by trainees because they never look professionally done always very amateur and a bit of a mess
Don't be daft, she drives a Range Rover, has a porche on the drive and is rich. Beggy wouldnt take something for free......oh wait

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Has she been dropped by Iconic London? Most of the other influencers that plug their tit cosmetics have been doing ads, haven’t noticed Reb doing one for a while.....?

Reactions: 3
Has she been dropped by Iconic London? Most of the other influencers that plug their tit cosmetics have been doing ads, haven’t noticed Reb doing one for a while.....?
I think she only got that gig cos iconic just dole out their products to all channel mum employees, now she "aren't with them no more" 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ it's highly likely we won't see any more iconic ads I think.....

Still to this day would love to have been a fly on the wall when Matalan rang Channel Mum raging. 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Iconic and hair burst literally don’t give a tit who advertises for them, that’s the only reason her adverts haven’t been pulled. Companies such as matalan and tesco on the other hand, begs knows it’s lights out as soon as those ads go live and she won’t be getting any repeat business with them 😂😂 see if that was me and I truly believed I was innocent and that people were trying to sabotage my ‘career’ I would fight it to the death, but she can’t say duck all because she knows!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Her jogging video has to be the funniest thing ever 😂that one where she’s drinking her shake on the go. That shows her real size!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Watched the bbc documentary on iplayer on the mlm scams. Jesus bleeping Christ. I’d actually watched it a while back but rewatched it today and instantly realised who that bleeping tayla blue was 🤮🤬 she’s literally making money off all these poor unsuspecting girls. The amount of commission they dont actually make is hilarious.

The undercover reported went to a presentation evening and tayla blue actually said this business is all about recruitment 😂 not selling! Then the presenter spoke to a professor about all this MLM crap and she said it’s a pyramid scheme if it’s all about recruiting 😭

Someone should really point Rebecca to this documentary as nuskin is featured quite heavily. They are being duped into doing all the hard work and making no money whilst the person at the top i.e begins with you sit back and make all the money. Which might I add, isn’t that very many ppl. What a disgusting scam preying on vulnerable women im genuinely horrified. If begs doesn’t see what she’s entered into she’s a mug!

Reactions: 13
Watched the bbc documentary on iplayer on the mlm scams. Jesus bleeping Christ. I’d actually watched it a while back but rewatched it today and instantly realised who that bleeping tayla blue was 🤮🤬 she’s literally making money off all these poor unsuspecting girls. The amount of commission they dont actually make is hilarious.

The undercover reported went to a presentation evening and tayla blue actually said this business is all about recruitment 😂 not selling! Then the presenter spoke to a professor about all this MLM crap and she said it’s a pyramid scheme if it’s all about recruiting 😭

Someone should really point Rebecca to this documentary as nuskin is featured quite heavily. They are being duped into doing all the hard work and making no money whilst the person at the top i.e begins with you sit back and make all the money. Which might I add, isn’t that very many ppl. What a disgusting scam preying on vulnerable women im genuinely horrified. If begs doesn’t see what she’s entered into she’s a mug!
They will love women like Rebecca, only see the £signs and not the risks they are taking, not just financial risks but also destroying their reputation. If she wants social media to be her 'career', she's on a clear path to destroying any kind of reputable reputation she had, no reputable companies would touch a scammer with a barge pole.

Reactions: 9
They will love women like Rebecca, only see the £signs and not the risks they are taking, not just financial risks but also destroying their reputation. If she wants social media to be her 'career', she's on a clear path to destroying any kind of reputable reputation she had, no reputable companies would touch a scammer with a barge pole.
Yes I agree with this, big retailers would give a contract as a whole to channel mum. CM would then have the freedom within that contract to deligate that work to the appropriate influences on their books.

Working with a big management company like CM is easier for a retailer, they expect the management company will have vetted their influencers and that they will be appropriate for the advertising roles they have on offer (ie not have any brand damaging skeletons in the cupboard - probably why CM got in hot water over the matalan incident). It gives the retailer more security and it is easier talking to one person (cm) rather than searching 4 different influencers out individually and speaking to and vetting them all personally etc.

Now she's an independent influencer work will be a lot harder to come by purely because she isn't under the umbrella of a major management team AND more importantly any company that was looking for an independent influencer would now be forced to look at her account in detail themselves and obviously when they see the MLM it will be a glaring red flag for anyone reputable with a brand to protect

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’ve noticed that no where advertises those lumi spas or has them as recommended facial brushes in magazines such as cosmopolitan or vogue just tells you a lot really

• Heart
Reactions: 11
That's why I do not believe this "rich mutha" business, whatever the F that means, that Steph claims 😭 I've heard Rebecca asking people if they wanna join her team to sell Nuskin like once or twice, despite putting selling "demo" posts up every day multiple times! never heard her mention any "teamies" which let's face it if she had any, she would never shut up about it as it would help her boss babe image... You have to have a big team underneath you if you want to make the big money in any mlm scheme...it's the first thing that younique seller said in the documentary.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I have received this email from ASA today regarding her never posting as #ad when show the face sander on both her accounts. Lets see what happens? 😆

Reactions: 4
Sandals of dreams hahahaha more like sandals of nightmares😂😂 especially with her cankles

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.