Rebecca Lamb #67 Swipes galore whilst the kids STILL sleep on the floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How did she describe her new nails? Classy and delicate? There ain’t NOTHING classy or delicate about her. witch needs a dictionary.

Reactions: 10
How did she describe her new nails? Classy and delicate? There ain’t NOTHING classy or delicate about her. witch needs a dictionary.
Even when she was pretty in the old house I wouldn't have described her as classy... pretty approachable, girl next door type but not really "classy"....You've either got it or you've not begs!

Reactions: 12
I just read the Wiki. I had no idea Steve is 9 years older than her!!

Also never seen the covid denial video until now. I knew about it from it being discussed, but WOW, what an ignorant fool she was saying that. I wonder if she feels stupid now or if she still feels the same way (even though she has managed to get her vaccine ahead of many others).

• Angry
Reactions: 11
That wiki 🤣🤣🤣
It was so funny I actually pissed myself. But it’s orrrkeh because am a badass mama and it’s nurmal for mamas to piss themselves. I actually didn’t mind pissing maself cuz ma house is freeeeezin and it warmed me up. I’ll probably leave these jeans on for a few weeks enehweyyy. Have a supah cute thursdeh evrywun 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Screenshot_20210415_093016.jpg
matalan stocking these monstrosities 🤢 wonder if our begs will be doing a cute little ad for them? Probably not after the last fiasco 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
🤣 I must have missed the moving worktop 🤣
On her stories a few days ago, she was emptying her dishwasher & the worktop was bouncing around like her boobs did when she was running 🤣🤣

I thought I had imagined it at first so had to rewatch the stories & then a few other people mentioned it on the last thread. Crazy that in the last few days she’s easily spent a few hundred ££’s on herself having her nails done, eyebrows, new clothes etc but won’t pay to get that fixed 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Has she lost weight?! Her insta story this morning makes her look quiet slim.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.