Rebecca Lamb #67 Swipes galore whilst the kids STILL sleep on the floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She thinks we were born yesterday! Just because you might be a gullible thick twit begs, that will believe anything, doesn’t mean the rest of us will. Jog on with the Porsche lies, you weren’t nervous when you got it, you bleeping boss babe, hunbot, bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Ooh maybe the rangey will be on its way soon too! Dropping the seeds already telling us it’s gone back to the garage with a few niggly things. If they really do own the Range Rover there is no way they can afford the regular maintenance on that! Always things going wrong
Anyone know how old it is? Maybe 62 plate? My old director once told me that it's not worth having a Range Rover Sport older than either 3 or 5 years (can't remember which) because then it's out of warranty and replacement parts cost an arm and a leg.

Here's what I reckon has happened with the cars... Eggy Beggys probably been on one of her begins with poo calls and heard all the huns talking about how this business has afforded them a big duck off merc/BMW/range rover and she's realised she doesn't really "fit in" with her 15 year old Honda.... Suhhh she's went and spoke to Steve who will agree to anything car related, she's told him that she wants a Porsche so Steaver finds some artefact special edition and off they go to get it. Rebecca didn't really take into account that people aren't as thick as her and that people would be able to clock a mile off that it's as old as her nearly even though she thought her clever trick of not showing the reg would convince people otherwise...

After realising that she's not "fitting in" cos everyone can see she's not a boss babe as the Porsche isn't a 21 plate, she then tells Steve they need to get something better so in comes the Range Rover.

She's probably had her first lot of bills (lease fees, road tax, insurance, filling it up with petrol for a month) given that I don't reckon that lot would leave you with much change from a grand...seeing as she's only done the shake advert recently she's probably been left with nowt so the cars going back, but she's sowing the seeds that there were "mechanical faults" with it rather than admit she can't afford it.

The pair of them need to accept their circumstances and get a bloody 67 plate dacia sandero!

Also, "I'm so nervous I just want to know where we will end up" what a ridiculous childish statement.... Really shows her mental age there...surely the adult thing to say is "we're speaking to an immigration lawyer regarding if it will be possible to get visas with me and Steve being self employed" 😫🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Urgh. I know it’s small in the grand scheme of things but that reel with her dropping shoes all over what I’m assuming is her bed or another throw type thing just seems so unhygienic. She’s been stomping around fields and towns and walking around her animal tit covered garden in them and decides to throw them around her soft furnishings. Bleurgh. It’s like when she wears clothes straight out of the packet 🤢 basic hygiene hun.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
She keeps talking about this small waist .Rebecca love ,it doesn’t matter which mirror you stand in front of ,you do not have a small waist ffs

She keeps talking about this small waist .Rebecca love ,it doesn’t matter which mirror you stand in front of ,you do not have a small waist
She is obsessed with her 'small waist'. She legit thinks she looks like Jessica Rabbit hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 13
All of those sandals are hideous. I can almost smell the cheap plastic through my phone screen.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
She's talking about selling the Porsche

I'm wheezing 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Yet ANOTHER about face to add to the list, so much for car of dreams 😂😂😂😂😂
Considering its Steve's car, I bet its on a short term lease. How sad, that her life is completely fake just to try and look successful to complete strangers

Reactions: 15
Everything that comes out of her lying cake hole is pure shite 💩

She can’t afford this lifestyle she’s trying to pretend that she has, so the Porsche is going, there is no move to Spain, no house renovations, no beds for the boys and yes the ‘rangey’ 🤢 will be the next thing to go because as others have said, she’s already planted the seed that there is something wrong with it by saying it’s going back to the garage! Because she’s bleeping skint!!!

I’m sure she’s done this with another new car in the past? It’s disappeared after a couple of weeks because there was something ‘wrong’ with it?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
How long have they been engaged?
I don’t get it.
You can really tell the difference between people who want a wedding and people who want a marriage.
We wanted to get married, so we got married with just the two of us and a photographer.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
The Porsche is too low! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Yeah right!
As if! Surely she sat in it before they bought it! She’s so full of tit I’m actually embarrassed for her! She posted a bragging pic of her with that Porsche a few weeks ago and said it was her dream car, and now she’s selling it? Just goes to show she is the biggest fakest witch on the gram!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
There goes that small waist and size 10 banging body 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
She’s such an embarrassment, Surely nobody actually enjoys watching this tit... 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.