Rebecca Lamb #67 Swipes galore whilst the kids STILL sleep on the floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s more... she needs checking in somewhere at this point, it’s not normal behaviour posting this to thousands to see!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Actually DYING that the leased Porsche is going back!!!!! That was so blatantly on a 2 month hire. They got it on the 16th February and now on the 16th April it’s going back....
Do they honestly think people can’t see straight through them?!!!! bleeping morons.
I assume the RR will be going back in June then?!

For you blocked huns.

Rebecca, YOUR BODY DOESNT LOOK LIKE THAT 😩😂
View attachment 531282
Ohhhhh god.

Rebecca it’s been about 3 years and 4 stone since you looked like that. Get a life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Proof she writes the questions and answers:
Other day she said "he makes my heart happy" talking about Woody.
One of the comments off her sheep/huns: Rebecca you make my heart happy"!!!!!
WTAF who says: you make my heart happy????
Skanky lying imbecile 🤯🤯🤯🤯

Simple fucker Steph is off to zoo tday!
Simple fucker Begga as just said "we are off to zoo at weekend"
She dunt read here or copy anyone!!!! Haha Skank

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
She made such a song and dance about the Porche. From talking about it in her goals video, to posing in front of it for the gram, congratulating herself on achieving it and how proud she is of herself. How much she loves it blah blah.

To sell it 2 months later.

That wasn't her dream. That was her reaction to Tattle.

Sad little girl.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
She made such a song and dance about the Porche. From talking about it in her goals video, to posing in front of it for the gram, congratulating herself on achieving it and how proud she is of herself. How much she loves it blah blah.

To sell it 2 months later.

That wasn't her dream. That was her reaction to Tattle.

Sad little girl.
She’s not selling it - it’s going back to the lease hire place!!! She can pretend all she wants that she bought it but we all know the truth. It was leased. It was a hire car. She’s not fooling anyone

Reactions: 22
So let me get this straight- she pretended to buy a Porsche and posed with it so that she could gain attention and likes and make it look like she was rich to entice unsuspecting huns to her MLM scheme. Two months later she sends it back to the car hire place and swaps it for a Range Rover. How fake is that!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I follow that Taayblue and she was posting about some of her begins with you team yesterday, I assume the money makers. Funnily enough no mention of Beggy!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’ll be raging we’ve sussed her out yet again, that’s what that crappy dance was this morning, two fingers to tattle. Everything this twit does revolves around what’s said on here, what a sad little life. Beggy the tattle puppet 🤡🤡🤡

Reactions: 20
If you are going to film yourself dancing please at least have some rhythm! Like the “bye huns“ post the other day. None of it was in time with the music. 🥴🥴She’s awful and has seriously lost the plot. This is not normal behaviour

Reactions: 21
You know what really winds me up with her as well. The amount of spelling, grammar or other mistakes she makes in her posts & stories. There’s always a word missing or spelt wrong!! I know people sometimes make a mistake every now & then, but she does on pretty much EVERY post or story that she shares. Plus, this is her job, so she should be paying more attention to what she’s putting out there. I’ve never seen any other influencer make as many mistakes as she does.

Reactions: 20
TROLLS leave our Begga alone she wasn’t dancing she was doing the dusting jumping around on those floors got all the tit down off the roof in the troll manner ! she’s gonna go wipes it around now with her cute little sausage hands !

what the actual duck does she look like ! OI beaver boy your Mrs is loosing it ! oh wait he’s busy banging his younger bird

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Only think little on her body is the saggy tea bag tits!! Her arse legit looks like she has a nappy on and she isn’t curvy with a small waist, she’s straight up and down!! Proper deluded!!! Get a grip of yourself!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Does anyone remember her in her boss babe office ticking off boxes on a huge piece of paper with a felt tip like a child? Supposedly ticking off all the lumehs she'd sold that month - hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Only think little on her body is the saggy tea bag tits!! Her arse legit looks like she has a nappy on and she isn’t curvy with a small waist, she’s straight up and down!! Proper deluded!!! Get a grip of yourself!
Saggy tea bag tits 🤣🤣🤣

I am surprised the floor upstairs hasn’t caved in yet to be fair the amount of bouncing around she does up there, bet the whole house is shaking when she’s on one.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
TROLLS leave our Begga alone she wasn’t dancing she was doing the dusting jumping around on those floors got all the tit down off the roof in the troll manner ! she’s gonna go wipes it around now with her cute little sausage hands !

what the actual duck does she look like ! OI beaver boy your Mrs is loosing it ! oh wait he’s busy banging his younger bird
She does seem to be very erratic at the moment with her posts. All these cringe dancing videos & the now infamous BYE HUNS vid. A bit sad really that nobody cares enough to just take the phone out of her hand for 5 minutes & check she’s ok. I would feel sorry for her but then I remember her kids still sleep on the floor while she spends all her money on cheap clothes & shoes, so the sympathy ends.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.