Rebecca Lamb #67 Swipes galore whilst the kids STILL sleep on the floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How come in this glorious sunshine the boys have got jumpers with tshirts underneath on, jeans, wellies and thick boots? I bet they were sweating, my son was running around in his footie kit today!

Reactions: 12
Wonder what excuse she will come up with as to why they never went to Blackpool zoo this weekend.

Reactions: 4
Yep, looks like they’re off there today, no word off our becs as she will likely vlog it as she has duck all content otherwise

Reactions: 7
I don't think "hold your loved ones tight" is quite the right thing to say in this instance 🥴

Reactions: 19
I don't think "hold your loved ones tight" is quite the right thing to say in this instance 🥴
She didn’t say it did she 🤦🏼‍♀️!! It is such a heartless thing to say..... I find that people who are are a bit ‘thick’, for want of a better word, say it/post it on social media thinking that they are caring and empathetic but it just screams stupid to me!!

Reactions: 16
OMG her skin looks soooo tit in her latest stories..I’ve always thought grubs has had a good complexion IMO but Christ alive she’s completely fuckin it up,annnnd pedalling it as an AD 🤣 nooooh wunnnn wants skin like that hun!

Reactions: 13
I've thought this before, their days out always seem to end early. I like a proper (all) day out!

Reactions: 17
I've thought this before, their days out always seem to end early. I like a proper (all) day out!
I agree, looking at the stories they really didn’t stay at the actual zoo long at all.

Reactions: 10
Those chin spots are hormonal because it’s her time of the month, how long does her period last ffs those spots have been there for weeks 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Didn’t clean her neck 🤢🤢🤢 who goes to the zoo and to the beach and doesn’t come home and have a bath or shower 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.