Rebecca Lamb #67 Swipes galore whilst the kids STILL sleep on the floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m the same as you. New build housing estate but surrounded by fields, hayfevers been killing ne since yeateday!
Yeah same! We have a field right outside our front door but the back of the house is surrounded by other houses & main roads. My hayfevers come out of nowhere the last few days! X

Reactions: 1
She looks bleeping awful, good God. Is she wearing a crop top under there? Why is she so against proper underwear?!

Reactions: 6
The orange face,the winged eyeliner,the state of her hair, the black underwear, the dress showing off her massive legs 😂😂 beggy how can anyone get everything so wrong, you really are a mess but you aren’t bothered

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The ring she’s wearing is probably cutting off the circulation to her sausage fingers 🙈

Also noted her nails lasted less than a week, not a great advertisement for her mate is it
Everyone she uses is crap. Her nails snap off and chip, her hair needed two more inches off, her brows don't stay fluffy or whatever the duck it is she has done, her teeth didn't stay straight.

She's either not doing any after care stuff (although I can do what I like with my gel polish and it doesn't go anywhere) or the nail tech, hair dresser, beautician and dentist are charlatans.

Reactions: 11
Just look at her TINY waist!
😫😫😫😫
She has a waist Jessica Rabbit would be jealous of!!

Do you think that deep down she does love herself? She seems to love herself, but i wonder whether deep down she knows she is a bleeping mess with an average body and nothing anyone wishes they had?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The main issue aside from it being orange is that she doesn’t have a bleeping yellow undertone! Why does everyone want to be yellow fmlllll

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She has a waist Jessica Rabbit would be jealous of!!

Do you think that deep down she does love herself? She seems to love herself, but i wonder whether deep down she knows she is a bleeping mess with an average body and nothing anyone wishes they had?
I think her and Steve bleeping LOVE themselves.

Steve thinks he's a top bloke bloke with guns and a Rolex and a flash car. He thinks he's got top banter, the fellas love his chat, his social media followers wish they were him and could bang his bird.

Rebecca loves being that bird. She thinks her ass is Kim K, girls envy her clothes and look, and all wish they had the 50,000k fans. That she's funny and sur sur down to earth, and they'd all be her friend if they could, even though they're a bit jealous of her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
‘The dress is sheer so you have to wear the right underwear so you can’t see everything’ she says wearing BLACK UNDERWEAR WTF!??!! Is she off her head??
How is she so much thinner in the mirror pic? 🤯 you really can't trust anything you see online can you?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can't get over the backwards English on her latest post caption.

"We went for a walk, had ice cream (which Woody dropped 2 on the floor of)"

bleeping what?!? Don't you mean 'two of which Woody dropped on the floor'?!?? She actually talks like my eight year old niece (and even she understands that's not the right way to say it...)

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She looks bleeping awful, good God. Is she wearing a crop top under there? Why is she so against proper underwear?!
I've said this many times...

Is it the eBay black bikini she's got on underneath the sack dress? 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Dingle, the next time you read here, would you mind answering why, as someone allegedly "ballin" and earning thousands and thousands of pounds per month, you couldn't have nipped into M&S when you were getting your colin cake and bandwagon rose and dropped £70-£80 on getting yourself properly measured, a few proper supportive bra's - black, white, nude - and a few pairs of matching knickers 😂 surely that's small change to someone on begins with poo wages!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.