Rebecca Lamb #67 Swipes galore whilst the kids STILL sleep on the floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine living out in the countryside with those lovely views (and banging on about it every day) and the only thing you’ve got to sit on in the garden to enjoy it all, is a wooden picnic bench that you find down at the local park!

Surely, if you were the “boss babe” she claims to be, you would have a lovely rattan dining set to enjoy eating outside and a nice, comfortable rattan corner sofa where you could sit and relax with a glass of wine on an evening?!

But no, here she is on a picnic table 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Imagine living out in the countryside with those lovely views (and banging on about it every day) and the only thing you’ve got to sit on in the garden to enjoy it all, is a wooden picnic bench that you find down at the local park!

Surely, if you were the “boss babe” she claims to be, you would have a lovely rattan dining set to enjoy eating outside and a nice, comfortable rattan corner sofa where you could sit and relax with a glass of wine on an evening?!

If she had money, they would have a beautiful landscaped garden with gorgeous outdoor furniture, a pergola, outdoor lighting etc
Not a cheap looking basic bench from home bargains plonked awkwardly on some uneven grass that’s full of moss & dandlions.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
So while Steaver's at the gym all day every day and Beggy's filming reels and being a big boss babe who the duck is looking after Woody? 😟

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Could be hayfever, I live an a house surrounded by fields (not as secluded as rebecca, we have a shop, pub & school within walking distance... and neighbours) my hayfever has come out of nowhere the last few days and I’ve been really sniffly 😩 hers could be party powder though 😂 maybe she’s snorting her abnormal shakes
I’m the same as you. New build housing estate but surrounded by fields, hayfevers been killing ne since yeateday!

Reactions: 1
Could be hayfever, I live an a house surrounded by fields (not as secluded as rebecca, we have a shop, pub & school within walking distance... and neighbours) my hayfever has come out of nowhere the last few days and I’ve been really sniffly 😩 hers could be party powder though 😂 maybe she’s snorting her abnormal shakes
Av just been suhhhh busehhh cos yew deehhntt knuhhh how much hard work goes into flogging face sanders behind the scenes and stuff, suh yeah, a was too bizzeeehhh going for lunch on an afternoon, as a bizzehhh wurkin mum I aren't getting time to put the water in and stuff suhhh a just sniffed it while running

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Yeah, I thought that was odd. All bunched up on that little thing. They’re very lazy when it comes to kitting the house and garden out right. All that money on fast fashion would go a long way to stuff like decent garden furniture, BEDS etc

Reactions: 15
Coming soon to Rebecca lambs Instagram page... (wearing grey underwear or THAT eBay bikini)
EFFC8642-F39D-4F85-9DF5-CC0330547D1D.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Her forehead compared to her scalp 🤣

Did she not just get her haircut about a week ago?! Look at the sheer state of it. In the words of GC “the fuckin’ hair is frazzled 😭
Dress really isn’t doing her any favours either, poor girl hasn’t a clue

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why is her ring finger so swollen??
The ring she’s wearing is probably cutting off the circulation to her sausage fingers 🙈

Also noted her nails lasted less than a week, not a great advertisement for her mate is it

• Sick
Reactions: 10
The ring she’s wearing is probably cutting off the circulation to her sausage fingers 🙈
True, she’s looking more and more unhealthy. Surprising with all those exercise programs and health drinks she tries to promote 🥴

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.