Rebecca Lamb #67 Swipes galore whilst the kids STILL sleep on the floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree, looking at the stories they really didn’t stay at the actual zoo long at all.
A few insta worthy pics then home.. not for the boys benefit, gotta score those insta mum points. Those poor boys

Reactions: 12
When our kids were little a day at the zoo and the beach in such lovely weather would have meant leaving home just after breakfast and getting back in time for bath and bed. These idiots drove around two hours to spend an hour at the zoo, popped on the beach for an ice cream (and photo) then drove two hours home. Bet the kids had a whale of a time 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I agree with her days out. That day out she had at the zoo then beach would of been enough for 2 days out for us. We literally spend all day at the zoo (ours is big) and then all day at the beach ect. We always get home in time for Bath and bed. Didn't even look like she had a bath even tho it was half a day out

Reactions: 13
Yeah we would have got there for opening and spent all day inside the zoo then gone onto the beach for an ice cream just before setting off for home. I know today is a school day but even still.

Reactions: 4
It now makes sense why all her procedures look so tacky, few weeks ago she had her friend practicing on her hair, today another friend practicing henna eye brows on her. Maybe if she paid qualified professionals occasionally, she would be more credible. Everything is gifted, free or someone practicing, all while she tries to portray her lifestyle as glamorous and luxurious. Champagne lifestyle on a Rola Cola budget

Reactions: 24
That pastry thing actually looks edible and dare I say it.. nice 😱 first time EVER

Reactions: 4
Prob bought it 😉😉

Imagine two mingers together in Blackpool, that bloody Steph is one common horrible skank.
🤪🤪
Agreed! Common as they come, cant wait to see her downfall as well when insta ban MLM scammers

Reactions: 11
I give them eyebrows less than a week. They don’t stand a chance with that face planer she uses on the daily.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That pastry thing actually looks edible and dare I say it.. nice 😱 first time EVER
Wouldn't be surprised if she bought it and as usual pretending it's her own work. We all know she likes to take credit for other people's ideas/work

Reactions: 12
No way has she made her own pastry!
We would have had the run down of every ounce of flour etc used....
Stop kidding yourself you scammer 😁😁😉😉

Reactions: 17
A couple of thoughts... 🤣

1. She says they had an ice cream 'BY the sea' not one pic or mention of the boys in the sand digging or making castles or jumping the waves for a few minutes. Mine would have been more excited about the beach than the zoo. Were the poor things even allowed on the beach or just onto the promenade to get a picture of the beach that she could add instagrams bleeping disgusting Lo-Fi filter to?

2. Eye brows are a terrible shape and for someone who dyes her hair dark constantly the use of henna should be avoided because it can cause severe reactions with the ingredients in dark dye.

3. Funny the ring has arrived back on her finger the moment she starts flashing the cash.... Maybe it was pawned 🤣...jk, definitely looks resized

Reactions: 13
No way has she made her own pastry!
We would have had the run down of every ounce of flour etc used....
Stop kidding yourself you scammer 😁😁😉😉
She would have filmed herself like her usual crappy pancake recipes.

Reactions: 7
Only that chav could make a day at the zoo and beach look boring. Where the duck is this primark haul, I could do with the laugh today

• Haha
Reactions: 16
We’ve been to Blackpool Zoo and it’s definitely more of a few hours visit. Wouldn’t get a good afternoon at the beach in too. “Quality time in the “Rangey””. Poor neglected children

Reactions: 8
She’s had the ring reset so it looks (well it doesn’t, but it’s what she’s aiming for) like one big diamond instead of what she actually has, which is a smallish centre diamond with even smaller diamonds surrounding it!
So she’s basically had the smaller diamonds moved closer to the middle main one so there’s virtually no gap (there clearly was before even on a crappy far away photo), creating an illusion of a big (ish) diamond.

Also the shank is a different shape (more on trend), it now tapers in towards the diamonds and was straight before.
I think also (although not sure about this one) that she’s had the height of the diamond setting increased
I.e so the diamond and it’s setting sits taller off her hand, again creating the illusion of a ‘bigger’ diamond.

Yet more money spent trying to create/keep up the farcical illusion her and rat boy have money! 🙄🙄

Begs - we know you don’t! Not sure who you think you are fooling more at point, yourself or your sheep!
My husband and I work hard and earn a lot of money. We don’t flaunt it, but at the core of what we choose to spend our money on (important things like beds!, sofas, outside furniture, tiles for our extension etc etc) it’s good quality and will last.
It’s not tit that’s throwaway like every.single.thing you seem to buy whether it be a paddling pool or a cheap pub bench for the garden! (Nothing wrong with either btw!)
But as someone with ‘a very good income’ I wouldn’t be wasting my money or time on most of the tat she buys, and nor would she if she had a pot to piss in!

Attachments

Reactions: 21
A couple of thoughts... 🤣

1. She says they had an ice cream 'BY the sea' not one pic or mention of the boys in the sand digging or making castles or jumping the waves for a few minutes. Mine would have been more excited about the beach than the zoo. Were the poor things even allowed on the beach or just onto the promenade to get a picture of the beach that she could add instagrams bleeping disgusting Lo-Fi filter to?

2. Eye brows are a terrible shape and for someone who dyes her hair dark constantly the use of henna should be avoided because it can cause severe reactions with the ingredients in dark dye.

3. Funny the ring has arrived back on her finger the moment she starts flashing the cash.... Maybe it was pawned 🤣...jk, definitely looks resized
I hope she was patch tested !

Reactions: 3
She’s had the ring reset so it looks (well it doesn’t, but it’s what she’s aiming for) like one big diamond instead of what she actually has, which is a smallish centre diamond with even smaller diamonds surrounding it!
So she’s basically had the smaller diamonds moved closer to the middle main one so there’s virtually no gap (there clearly was before even on a crappy far away photo), creating an illusion of a big (ish) diamond.

Also the shank is a different shape (more on trend), it now tapers in towards the diamonds and was straight before.
I think also (although not sure about this one) that she’s had the height of the diamond setting increased
I.e so the diamond and it’s setting sits taller off her hand, again creating the illusion of a ‘bigger’ diamond.

Yet more money spent trying to create/keep up the farcical illusion her and rat boy have money! 🙄🙄

Begs - we know you don’t! Not sure who you think you are fooling more at point, yourself or your sheep!
My husband and I work hard and earn a lot of money. We don’t flaunt it, but at the core of what we choose to spend our money on (important things like beds!, sofas, outside furniture, tiles for our extension etc etc) it’s good quality and will last.
It’s not tit that’s throwaway like every.single.thing you seem to buy whether it be a paddling pool or a cheap pub bench for the garden! (Nothing wrong with either btw!)
But as someone with ‘a very good income’ I wouldn’t be wasting my money or time on most of the tat she buys, and nor would she if she had a pot to piss in!
You're spot on.

• Wow
Reactions: 9

I thought it looked different!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.