Rebecca Lamb #67 Swipes galore whilst the kids STILL sleep on the floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The state of her greasy spotty face 🤮 great advert for the face sander beggy 😂

Reactions: 8
Didn’t she have her nails done last week?
Yep. They've clearly been lifting off. Her nails underneath haven't snapped. Either that or she's just having regular polish?!

My gel nails last four weeks, and even then I only get them done as they've grown out. They usually still look perfect. And I actually have a job, wash, look after kids, clean etc.

Her tech is crap.

Reactions: 14
I second the comment about not having a shower or a bath after a day at the zoo or the beach🤢 I’ve only been home all day but still have a daily shower? The skin🤢 those dirty nails🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Yep. They've clearly been lifting off. Her nails underneath haven't snapped. Either that or she's just having regular polish?!

My gel nails last four weeks, and even then I only get them done as they've grown out. They usually still look perfect. And I actually have a job, wash, look after kids, clean etc.

Her tech is crap.
It'll just be normal polish....as we know Dingle doesn't care much for quality

Reactions: 5
Does anyone bother paying for normal polish any more? If it lasts like Beggys does then it's a total waste of time and money.

Reactions: 9
I do my own gel polish, I’m no professional! But even mine lasts for 2-3 weeks, she looks like she’s been digging in mud with the state of her nails

Reactions: 10
Live didn’t happen then did it 😂😂 bottled it after seeing it mentioned on here this morning

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Didn’t she have her nails done last week?
I had mine done a few days before she had hers and mine are still perfect.
typical of beggy, bargain basement and totally tit quality in everything she does / has done / buys.

edit to add: I have also been doing actual cleaning, a bit of DIY and playing in sand pit etc with my little one during that time and only imperfection Is they are now starting to grow out.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’ve book the zoo for in a few weeks (week day as my two oldest go nursery 4 out of 5 days of the week now. One is only half days and I pay for him as his 2. Although come September he will get full 30 hours funding and be going to a nursery connected to his big sisters school she is gonna be starting this year 😁) Unlike Rebecca though, we will be going out for the whole day. Seriously have no clue why her days out are so short! Like what is the point? Take the boys out all day, zoos have plenty to see. 😞 Also seriously confused why Woody isn’t in nursery, she would be entitled to some hours and it would do him wonders. Hopefully she does soon. However his a September baby, isn’t he? So like my daughter, he wouldn’t be going school until age 5. Her reason for not taking Woody best not be the bloody journey though! I don’t drive due to my dyspraxia (really find the driving impossible.) So I walk 3 times a day, 4 times a week. It’s an 20 minute walk too. As well as entertaining my 10 month old.

Oh also I wouldn’t take that silly thing your selling if you paid me, your skin isn’t glowing, it’s the worst I’ve seen it. Can’t believe I use to think you were interesting years ago. 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.