Rebecca Lamb #67 Swipes galore whilst the kids STILL sleep on the floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would she need makeup for a ‘glowy, dewy look’ when the Lumi apparently does that for her??

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Am I hearing properly??? She said culty free as well as spelling culty free 😳🤣🤣 I thought it was a spelling error but she actually said culty didnt she??!!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
If this is how the face sander leaves your skin looking, I will stick to my Liz Earl. I have yet to see one person who tries to sell it, with nice healthy looking skin. Not greasy and overloaded with crap. Meldrums is as bad.

Am I hearing properly??? She said culty free as well as spelling culty free 😳🤣🤣 I thought it was a spelling error but she actually said culty didnt she??!!! 🤣🤣🤣
I heard that too. Thick bint! 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
If this is how the face sander leaves your skin looking, I will stick to my Liz Earl. I have yet to see one person who tries to sell it, with nice healthy looking skin. Not greasy and overloaded with crap. Meldrums is as bad.

I heard that too. Thick bint! 🤣🤣
Exactly! I've got years on those witches, and my skin looks better. Years of sun damage, piling on crappy foundation and tit diets shows on your skin. And Lamb and Meldrum are perfect examples of that.

Reactions: 11
Why didn’t she just redo the first bit when she realised she cocked it up?! She’s absolutely tit at her job hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What the duck is she doing with that contour 🤣🤣 wow haha - squeeze it onto your hand beggy then put a brush into it and then place it on your face and blend it!!! Those dollops on her head were giving me the fear 😂 and she has a cream top on!

The shacket looks very scratchy 🥴
It looks like they've gifted her something they couldn't sell, it looks awful on her, may look lovely on someone that it fits properly

Thank goodness, someone else also heard that, I thought I had misheard

Reactions: 6
I’ve still yet to read pages 12/13 but I’m assuming everyone else heard and commented on her excellent and articulate description of Iconics ‘Vegan & CULTY Free’ products

🤣⚰🤣⚰

What an absolute embarrassment the woman is, I would be absolutely mortified to be associated with her 😳😳

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Just had to come on to say CULTY 🤣🤣 not even a typo, she actually says it haha. What does she think she’s talking about??!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Anyone know what “culty free” is?
I have never heard of it🤔
Neither has the dictionary l checked🤔
Why is she also putting 💩 on her face?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Bronzeh gloweh deweh readeh for Summer and best of all vegan and culty free. What an absolute dimwit.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
hahahaha I’m dead. You can tell she put way too much on her face and was thinking “oh tit” when she was ‘blending’ it with her grubby paws 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.