Rebecca Lamb #67 Swipes galore whilst the kids STILL sleep on the floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s looking very spotty considering she’s using the #No1 skin product in the world ten times a day for the gram.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Her headache was so bad she was crying. Really? Get a grip woman, you’re supposed to be a grown up.

Reactions: 13
But remember don’t compare yourself to others on Instagram... not everything you see on Instagram is real.. and only buy that bikini if you can afford to buy it twice
837532AB-7239-40F2-AB45-4AABB865FF81.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Her headache was so bad she was crying. Really? Get a grip woman, you’re supposed to be a grown up.
She's pathetic, she loved that they could go for a meal and do something normal, DRINK Driving, for the second time this week, with the kids in the car. Obviously forgets she posts pictures of him with his beer and her with wine. I know some people don't see any problem just having one drinkand then driving, as a nurse who's worked in A&E for over 26 years, I've seen what happens when people 'just have one drink', the saddest part is when innocent people are injurred or killed because of an individuals selfish behaviour. The fact that Steve and Rebecca routinely drink and drive with their kids in the car, confirms to me what cretinous arseholes they are.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
She's pathetic, she loved that they could go for a meal and do something normal, DRINK Driving, for the second time this week, with the kids in the car. Obviously forgets she posts pictures of him with his beer and her with wine. I know some people don't see any problem just having one drinkand then driving, as a nurse who's worked in A&E for over 26 years, I've seen what happens when people 'just have one drink', the saddest part is when innocent people are injurred or killed because of an individuals selfish behaviour. The fact that Steve and Rebecca routinely drink and drive with their kids in the car, confirms to me what cretinous arseholes they are.
First thing I thought too. I don’t care if it’s one drink, drinking and driving especially with kids in the car is absolutely disgusting 😡 there’s no excuse for it whatsoever

• Heart
Reactions: 17
But remember don’t compare yourself to others on Instagram... not everything you see on Instagram is real.. and only buy that bikini if you can afford to buy it twice
View attachment 533295
How long before Beggy trades in her excuse for a cap for the same hat as this?
(She'll be able to get it because she's rich and can afford to buy it twice.)
That's as near as she will get to having anything in this photo though.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How long before Beggy trades in her excuse for a cap for the same hat as this?
(She'll be able to get it because she's rich and can afford to buy it twice.)
That's as near as she will get to having anything in this photo though.
I can totally see her trying to recreate this photo if she ever gets away on holiday.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
She made such a song and dance about the Porche. From talking about it in her goals video, to posing in front of it for the gram, congratulating herself on achieving it and how proud she is of herself. How much she loves it blah blah.

To sell it 2 months later.

That wasn't her dream. That was her reaction to Tattle.

Sad little girl.
Yes!!!! Read her wiki 😂😂😂
It’s taken me pretty much all day to get through her wiki (between actually parenting) and I had never heard of her before but Jesus Christ she makes beggy seem like a saint/most boring person in the world 😂
Think it’s best I don’t follow that thread or I’ll never get anything done!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So she's posted clips of the new lambs on her stories, so why are their bloody dogs not on leads when out in the fields. The fields belong to the farmer and not them, so why do these imbiciles think it's OK to let their animals roam free. I love dogs but hate irrisponsible and selfish owners

• Heart
Reactions: 31
It’s taken me pretty much all day to get through her wiki (between actually parenting) and I had never heard of her before but Jesus Christ she makes beggy seem like a saint/most boring person in the world 😂
Think it’s best I don’t follow that thread or I’ll never get anything done!
I know exactly what you mean.. takes me ages to catch up on it but I find this thread really boring now but Rebecca was the only reason I found tattle!

Reactions: 5
No ad again on her stories 😡 please report her to asa everyone she is properly taking the piss!

Reactions: 10
No ad again on her stories 😡 please report her to asa everyone she is properly taking the piss!
I honestly think the ASA are taking the piss, I've lost count of the number of times I've reported she's not labelling Ads and I know others have done the same. Beggys not bothered because she doesn't face any repercussions for ignoring the rules. They repeatedly say they will speak to her or work with her. In any other line of work, if someone repeatedly broke rules they would be fired or face some kind of disciplinary action , but social media as a 'job', is just a pathetic excuse for many people who are probably unemployable in the real world.

Reactions: 18
I'm starting to worry the ASA will think I'm a pest and block me from reporting. 🤣

She's making them look foolish.

She's breaking advertising law. If this were TV advertising, the brand would be heavily fined.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.