Rebecca Lamb #67 Swipes galore whilst the kids STILL sleep on the floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
CULTY FREE.....!!!!!!

Like, she actually says it like that - she has literally got no idea at all what she’s even talking about does she?! You can see her glance off to the side so she’s obviously reading off a script or from a press release and yet she’s clearly not even read it over and she has no concept that she’s pronouncing a word completely wrong!!!!!
What a thick witch she is. Honestly. Dumb as a box of rocks. It’s painful!

Reactions: 18
I don’t get why iconic keep going back to her for Ads. Literally all she says about the products is the word “glowy” over and over

Reactions: 11
Someone should message and say they wanted to get some and happy it's vegan but unsure what culty free is and see if she replies 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don’t get why iconic keep going back to her for Ads. Literally all she says about the products is the word “glowy” over and over
Because they just don't care who they use, they are
killing their brand by being all over any influencer who will work with them 🙄

Reactions: 10
Gloweh, Deweh and Culty free. Could you ask for anything more from your foundation??? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
But she doesn’t wear make up her skin is so good from the lumi #fake

• Haha
Pleased to know that no cults were harmed in the production of this make up #cultyfree ✌🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
She mustn’t have caught up on here yet because it’s still up. Also iconic haven’t even read my message yet 😡

Reactions: 6
Guyyyysss maybe culty free was deliberate!

We're so used to everything nu skin she was trying to let us know that this product isnt from nu skin or an MLM cult 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Miss Greedy has done the exact same ad today but has managed to get the cruelty part right.
Wonder if she read this thread and laughed.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Will someone please watch the little video with the shacket ( lumberjack shirt ) again, what the hell happens when she goes to put her hand in the pocket, her hand clearly goes straight through, and it looks like she tries to cover it up,so is it a false pocket, or is it a side split, or has it got a hole the pocket..quality garment,confused 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 17
My Dad used to have a jacket like that for going out to chop sticks for the fire when it was cold.
All the farmers by me wear them. Our 75yr old pot wash at work has a cream and grey one and I piss myself every time I see it cos all the huns think they’re hot tit but it’s just trade clothes

Reactions: 9
Will someone please watch the little video with the shacket ( lumberjack shirt ) again, what the hell happens when she goes to put her hand in the pocket, her hand clearly goes straight through, and it looks like she tries to cover it up,so is it a false pocket, or is it a side split, or has it got a hole the pocket..quality garment,confused 🤔
Lmao!!! It’s a slit and she totally tries to cover it up that she fucked up, so funny

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why is she always grey,???
She’s using a filter, then saving the story instead of posting it. Then uploading it - so it doesn’t show in the top right she’s used a filter. She does it a lot when trying to pretend it’s how her skin looks naturally. Irony is it’s making her look dead.

Culty free 😭😭😭😭😭😭
Somebody take her phone away for the love of God.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.