Rebecca Lamb #67 Swipes galore whilst the kids STILL sleep on the floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LMFAO SHE ACTUALLY SAYS "CULTY FREE", I thought it was just a typo until I put my sound on. That is absoluteeeeely bleeping HILARIOUS. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s using a filter, then saving the story instead of posting it. Then uploading it - so it doesn’t show in the top right she’s used a filter. She does it a lot when trying to pretend it’s how her skin looks naturally. Irony is it’s making her look dead.
But why,she looks like she’s been dug up

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Beggy: Steve, they're taking the piss out of me because I said "culty free". What does "culty free" mean?
Beaver (should reply): Culty free means nothing, Rebecca, it means absolutely nothing. You were supposed to say cruelty free. Did you not read the brief? Did you not even think "what is culty free?" before you went and posted it to thousands of people? Seriously, that's a fairly basic mistake. Maybe you should give it up, you are just not cut out for this type of work.
Beaver (will reply): Don't mind them hun, they're just jealous. Now go make me some sausages for tea cos I like sausages for tea sometimes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
The hand going straight through the pocket thoughπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ comedy gold today

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Thought she was taking boys to Blackpool Zoo today?
Did that not happen?
Or was she just copying dumbfuck Steph, apparently she was taking her kid to zoo yesterday 🀯🀯

Reactions: 8
It’s how she keeps her hand tucked into the jacket for the rest of the video after the mistake that makes me HOWL 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
what have I just watched? I only dip in and out of bekehs stories but wow did I pick a good time! smearing her face like she was ronsealing a fence but it's ok because it's culty free......it takes me right back to chuckney 🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
CULTY FREE. This is her job. Her bleeping job. 😩😩😩😩😩 surely she questioned it. πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Screenshot_20210418-205847.png
Anyone else just seeing this with the hair today?
"So gloweh and supeh cute and culty free and stuff *sniff*"

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m sure she has said something is culty free before, possibly the last time she did an iconic ad, I remember being equally astounded by her stupidity then. She never ever learns from her mistakes does she.
she’s honestly so thick it hurts. Imagine what it must be like living in her head πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s been on top form today hasn’t she bless her hahaha 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thought she was taking boys to Blackpool Zoo today?
Did that not happen?
Or was she just copying dumbfuck Steph, apparently she was taking her kid to zoo yesterday 🀯🀯
They probably didn’t let her in for free πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.