Rebecca Lamb #67 Swipes galore whilst the kids STILL sleep on the floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the duck is she doing with that contour 🀣🀣 wow haha - squeeze it onto your hand beggy then put a brush into it and then place it on your face and blend it!!! Those dollops on her head were giving me the fear πŸ˜‚ and she has a cream top on!

The shacket looks very scratchy πŸ₯΄

Reactions: 20
There is no way she blended in all that muck she put on her face for iconic ad. She put far too much on then realised oh tit what a mess, then cut to it blended in, so much so that I couldn't see the difference between both sides of her face anymore. What an idiot.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
β€œCULTY FREE”?????? Am I the only one who heard that??? What does she even think that means?! I’d love to ask her what a culty is 🀣

That shacket looks like it’s made of loft insulation

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
CULTY FREE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

obvs a spelling mistake on the brief and she’s too thick to realise hahahahah

even her subtitle says culty hahahahaha

• Haha
No wonder they gifted that shacket, it's bleeping hideous. I see Beggy is still say she wears minimal makeup! And that bronzer looked like mud!!
#Cultyfree!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Vegan and culty free πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ She really is the definition of stupid and is the comedy gift that keeps on giving πŸ™„πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Even when she’s gifted stuff it’s trash!!! Her influencer game is over, she must realise this 😭😩

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I would have loved to see the behind the scenes of that ad, funny as duck her frantically removing all that muck from her face knowing she’s ballsed it up yet again πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.