Rebecca Lamb #67 Swipes galore whilst the kids STILL sleep on the floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen steves audi since the arrival of the porsche and rangey 🤢? Steve bloody loves the porsche so surely they would just keep it for him 🤔 definately not getting the full picture.

Reactions: 10
Lol at her ape like dancing in the yellow jumper. I've seen an orangutan with better moves during feeding time at the zoo. She's struggling to move! She looks so out of breath, deffo can't shake that fat arse like she used to. She looks fucked after trying to do 2 twerks🤣🤣🤣 best watch out Steaver doesn't trade you in for a new Beaver #fatbirdsoffendme 🤫

P.s why you excited for Friday? You're a jobless bleep, every day is Friday for you...you're deffo not busy being a housewife or a mother

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
What?!!! Katie Hayes must be thick is tit for this to be true?!
Katie is something else. If you have time you should read her wiki 😂 she loves to cry troll and loves tattle, I’ve seen Rebecca up her arse a few times too

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Just watching Duran Duran on bbc4, very ahead of their time, got the same super cool blazer as beggy.
6B159E2B-C824-4DE2-8423-B4E4344C32EC.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Katie is something else. If you have time you should read her wiki 😂 she loves to cry troll and loves tattle, I’ve seen Rebecca up her arse a few times too

Omg yesssss this is the best thread 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
the boys had mac and cheese and a burger and thought it was so good yeah i wonder why, your cooking is a pile of tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Doesn't her up line Steph bang on about headaches all the time. She's even copying that now. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Doesn't her up line Steph bang on about headaches all the time. She's even copying that now. 😂
Sorry but Rebecca is the epitome of neurotic, always something wrong, where most people either seek medical assistance or speak to family or a friend, she's straight onto social media attention seeking. Social media seems to attract so many neurotic individuals who NEED attention and validation from strangers. I don't know if the multiple lockdown have highlighted it more, but so many of the vlog gers I used to enjoy watching, I've had to unfollow, because it became evident they really had nothing very interesting to share and seemed to have melt downs over things the rest of the nation were also dealing with, as if Covid only affected them and their lives

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.