Rebecca Lamb #67 Swipes galore whilst the kids STILL sleep on the floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Beggy, Beggy, Beggy no-one on this site, I repeat no-one on this site is jealous of you and wants your life. Your daily reels are getting more embarrassing by the day.

Here's a tip, get off Tattle, parent your children and BUY THEM bleeping BEDS from the money you get back from 'selling' the porsche.
I laugh when she talks about 'mum guilt', she really is a moron, feels guilty for spending less time with the boys because of work, yet doesn't feel guilty for letting them sleep on the floor, not feeding them a balanced diet, or buying them decent clothes or basically leaving them unsupervised while she films herself dancing around like a demented hole. She truly is a bone idol illiterate idiot.

Reactions: 24
Can we talk about the fact that she has her trainers on in the house??
Is it just me that thinks that is absolutely bleeping grotty?? Has this girl been taught no manners at all?!

🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
In all fairness, I'd wear wellies indoors if I lived in that dungeon

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can someone enlighten me, the Porsche was her ‘dream car’ (after she couldn’t afford the cayenne) right? So how is so only just realising it’s too low. If it’s your dream car wouldn’t you already know this beggy? I mean did you have your eyes open when you leased, I mean bought it? Your tree trunk thighs were near enough above the roof, it’s obviously bleeping low. Just like your ethics.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I bet Beaver and the boys are excited to be out for dinner after eating her slop during lockdown

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Seriously, without Instagram what is her life. She is pathetic. Everything for show and attention off strangers. And she needs to take her head out of parttimeworkingmummys arse

• Haha
Reactions: 22
In all fairness, I'd wear wellies indoors if I lived in that dungeon
You’d need a hazmat suit 😂

Seriously, without Instagram what is her life. She is pathetic. Everything for show and attention off strangers. And she needs to take her head out of parttimeworkingmummys arse
Part time working mummy is an absolute dick. Her threads move so fast on here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why are they so comfortable drink driving while having the kids in the car? Selfish as always

• Angry
Reactions: 26
Does anyone remember her in her boss babe office ticking off boxes on a huge piece of paper with a felt tip like a child? Supposedly ticking off all the lumehs she'd sold that month - hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My little boy got into our 2nd choice primary school so to celebrate im going to watch beggys deranged dancing for the lols

• Haha
Reactions: 7
In fairness that Next swimsuit is much better than the thing bikinis she usually gets from eBay

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.