Rebecca Lamb #66 Selling on Vinted but reckons she’s minted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't drive, my partner does and he has a nice car but cars really don't interest me... so this message isn't out of jealousy at all. If I wanted to buy a car tomorrow I could (beggy, when I say buy, I mean outright, not financed)
I would do anything to be able to have a child of my own. I sure as duck wouldn't let them sleep on the floor, go out looking like scruffs and give them one carrot a week. You really need a reality check and you are a joke of a "mama"

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Just as a side note, I was out in the dales on Tuesday ☀. (we live v close), we parked up in a p&d car park and my little one needed to use the toilet... Thankfully they were open. Just a small smelly wooden shack with the most basic of amenities and some local posters hung up by the sink and spiders laying in wait on the roof. Anyhoo I sent my little one in and waited outside the cubicle.... I was just looking around trying to fill my 3 minutes and make sure no spider took a fancy to me and low and behold on the floor was REBECCA'S RED KITCHEN TILES 🤣🤣🤣

Made me laugh.

She really is a truly ugly (inside) human being.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
They'll take turns sitting in the RR to keep warm because their house is a bleeping chicken coop, with no tidy windows or decent heating... her bedroom has a ridge in the floor a little kid with a bmx would be excited to see. Their downstairs shower room looks like a public toilet and the aga is fucked. She used foil on her slow cooker for about 2 years..

Go you dingle with your boohoo jumper and holes in your bookcase for your knock off nigel fake bags.. living the dream girl 👏
Bloody brilliant

How we are meant to be impressed I don’t know

Reactions: 10
One of my biggest pet hates is when people pose next to their new cars with tit like #treatedmyself, work hard play hard etc. It’s a leased car. All you’ve treated yourself to is a new £300 direct debit every month, literally anyone can do it.
👌🏼👌🏼 Unfortunately for her you can’t get class on finance...

Does she mean Rebecca (knobhead) as she was on here the other day no??

• Haha
Reactions: 17
My husband got a new car just over a year ago, and a very nice expensive one he’d worked hard and had a promotion (actual promotion beggy, not a rainbow unicorn director) and prior to that had smaller “work cars”. You know what beggy, no one even knew he had it unless they saw him in it, no flash IG post, no bragging, nothing, he just, you know, drove his new car, proud as duck but not a knob about it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
The thought of leasing any car (let alone a range) gives me major anxiety.

hope the lumi isn’t a trend and it provides financial security for longer than a year 🤥

Reactions: 13
Humble? Sorry have I missed something? Bragging about a Porsche that isn't even hers, and now a RR. My little toe is more humble than Beggy lamb 🤣🤣
Yes I'm wondering if she genuinely knows what the word humble actually means or if one of the sheep have said it and she's just rolled with it.

I definitely would not class being humble producing a bragging vlog and Instagram pictures of your second 'new' car in 2 months with you standing arrogantly beside it, saying you've earned it (via scamming people in an MLM) and deserve it... During a global pandemic and crisis when so many are suffering.

She's truly the opposite of humble : greedy, ostentatious, vacuous, grasping, arrogant, egotistical, gaudy, grandiose, narcissistic....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Why does steve need to own so many cars 😂 (sorry I had to) 🤣 she wears tit sweat shop clothing, she’s couldn’t renovate her kitchen and they couldn’t afford someone to instal a new bathroom, what is going on with these to? How are they doing this? Obviously all on finance but how are they even passing the checks? It doesn’t add up

Reactions: 21
My car is financed 😬 I pay £80 a month. But that was the absolute max I would go for a financed car because it’s not worth having a £200+ Monthly payment especially for a 3+ year old Range Rover like our Beckeh. I’m yet to take photos of myself shagging the side of it like she has for her Insta though so maybe I could do that at some point, work hard play hard x

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Begs thought process:
‘Maybe, just maybe, if I let STEVE have a fleet of cars he will impregnate me again’
The end.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Genuine question as I’m not 100% certain how finance works tbh (potentially ignorance on my part) but would she not need to have proof of regular income to apply for something on finance? Not like sporadic ‘influencer wage’ but an actual steady income? So to finance the RR and the Porsche and avoid getting herself in debt, surely she has to prove she can afford the repayments and not get into this debt? Or are they not that strict on checks? It just seems odd that a lender would offer someone like her and Steve two presumably high repayments!

Reactions: 6
Genuine question as I’m not 100% certain how finance works tbh (potentially ignorance on my part) but would she not need to have proof of regular income to apply for something on finance? Not like sporadic ‘influencer wage’ but an actual steady income? So to finance the RR and the Porsche and avoid getting herself in debt, surely she has to prove she can afford the repayments and not get into this debt? Or are they not that strict on checks? It just seems odd that a lender would offer someone like her and Steve two presumably high repayments!
She would just need to pass the credit check, in general wouldn’t even have to evidence income at all.

Reactions: 8
My husband got a new car just over a year ago, and a very nice expensive one he’d worked hard and had a promotion (actual promotion beggy, not a rainbow unicorn director) and prior to that had smaller “work cars”. You know what beggy, no one even knew he had it unless they saw him in it, no flash IG post, no bragging, nothing, he just, you know, drove his new car, proud as duck but not a knob about it.
Rainbow unicorn director got me good😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Comes to something when a picture of a car gets tripple the likes than a normal grid post...you’re tit at your job beggy.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She would just need to pass the credit check, in general wouldn’t even have to evidence income at all.
So as long as she’s making her minimum repayments on her credit card she’s golden then basically. Good luck to her. I’ve a nice car on the drive, only bought after making sure my kids have everything they need. I’m the same age as her, give or take a few months. Also have two kids. Her priorities genuinely upset me.

Reactions: 20
I had to provide bank statements. Then the finance company have to do a check on you before you have the car. Although I don’t think they actually care how much/little you earn, I financed my first car when I was on maternity leave and they still let me take the car even though it was most of my maternity pay gone 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.