Rebecca Lamb #66 Selling on Vinted but reckons she’s minted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If this was my big car reveal I’d have thought to wash my hair and wear nice clothes. I suppose this is the most truthful version of her though so maybe should applaud her for *some* realism
She looks an absolute skank. That sweatshirt will wall itself to the washing machine soon... or just the bin probably because she’s too lazy to do her washing properly!

Reactions: 17
The car people get to look rich when they’re not. All for the gram.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I’m sure many of you have seen the fund raising going on for Ashley Cains little girl, to get her life saving treatment. Rebecca shared the story a few weeks back, I went onto the go fund me link and noticed Lucy Carter had donated £500. I’m not saying Rebecca had to donate, I’m just saying if she had, we’d all know about it🙄 As much as Lucy might not be everyone’s favorite person either, honestly Rebecca could learn a thing or two from her.
She would never be able to donate £500, like many of us probably couldn’t, yet she’ll be financed up to her eyeballs to look good for her MLM scam. She’s a bleeping disgrace.

Reactions: 45
Why has she bought 2 cars that aren’t her dream car? Thought she was saving up for the car she always wanted a 4x4 Porsche? I think the money she does earn has gone to her head if I’m honest she’s changed. All about image, impressing, getting validation.... then when she can’t be arsed to get the kids an Easter egg or decorate for Mother’s Day she has a moan at people for bragging and making others feel like “ you have to show off to the gram” ... and STOP playing that badass woman song .. your not some self employed CEO.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I couldn’t give a toss what cars are on the drive but when you’re kids are sleeping on a mattress on the floor while you pose in front of a car like it’s an achievement... you’re an utter embarrassment 🤦🏻‍♀️
With bed sheets that have been on since 2015...

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
They'll take turns sitting in the RR to keep warm because their house is a bleeping chicken coop, with no tidy windows or decent heating... her bedroom has a ridge in the floor a little kid with a bmx would be excited to see. Their downstairs shower room looks like a public toilet and the aga is fucked. She used foil on her slow cooker for about 2 years..

Go you dingle with your boohoo jumper and holes in your bookcase for your knock off nigel fake bags.. living the dream girl 👏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
One of my biggest pet hates is when people pose next to their new cars with tit like #treatedmyself, work hard play hard etc. It’s a leased car. All you’ve treated yourself to is a new £300 direct debit every month, literally anyone can do it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 92
You know things are bad in life when you have more cars than actual friends... 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
She has got bigger guns than Steve!! And it certainly isn’t muscle!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They are not rich
They have no money
That car is on finance
So is the Porsche
She’s desperately unhappy
Steve is a gigantic twit

Truth hurts.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
Why is everything she does have to state she’s a “mama” it’s like she has no identity other then being a mama. “This mama is going out out” “this mama is having a wine” “mama got a new car” you are Rebecca not “mama” stop using the kids as an excuse for everything you do.
if I had the money to buy a new range twice - which I’m guessing she does as “you buy once you buy twice”I can assure you my priority’s would be maybe private school for the children, or Spanish lessons...maybe extra tuition for Alfehh. Or scrapping that even some shoes that fit. Priorities all wrong.

Reactions: 28
What about Steve's flappaccino? :ROFLMAO: I really hope that's what she said to the barista when she ordered.
Her illiteracy is a joke. I can't believe she gets away with it.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
What about Steve's flappaccino? :ROFLMAO: I really hope that's what she said to the barista when she ordered.
Her illiteracy is a joke. I can't believe she gets away with it.
I died laughing at that haha. She’s gagging to fit in isn’t she! Bless.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Y'know what, I got in from work at midnight and I was going to cry in bed about how tired I am (this week I'm working 52 hours because we are short staffed because a lot are on furlough and it's stupidly busy because of half term) but then I came on here to have a read whilst having a cuppa and it's cheered me right up

Yeah I work a ridiculous number of hours in a low paid job, but at least when I get my paycheck I know I've earnt it

*edited to add I'm loving the term 'weapon', we use it at work for customers who place stupid orders

Its actually getting embarrassing how desperately she is trying to promote this rich life she is apparently living!
Financed up to her eyes balls, everything on credit cards...but then no money to do things you'd need liquid cash for...Home renovations taking ages to complete? Speak months ago of doing up the boys room and then nothing? A spare room reno taking months and no carpet on the stairs?
People cannot be buying into this?
I am not a fan of Rebecca by anyway shape or form but its getting uncomfortable to watch now watching her getting deeper and deeper into debt.
I'd be crapping myself if I was in her situation. I swear I break out in a cold sweat when I just think about treating myself to something even slightly frivolous. Couldn't justify big flashy cars or a house in need of stupidly expensive work (they will never make their money back on the shack)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
This just proves that when she bragged about that Porsche making out it was hers and she bought it with her hard earned cash she was talking balls! Clearly that’s Steve’s car, but beggy big head had to pose with it for the gram. What a truly miserable life she leads. I have a nice car too, but like duck would I stand beside it posing looking like a cheap woman just to show off for a bunch of strangers. She is a sad case.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Range rovers are the clitoris of the car world. Every c**t has one!
But beggy has missed a trick here. White range rovers seem to be the colour of choice for the Insta Huns

Sorry but 'diamond director' duck sake 😂
Definitely sounds pathetic 🤣🤣

One of my biggest pet hates is when people pose next to their new cars with tit like #treatedmyself, work hard play hard etc. It’s a leased car. All you’ve treated yourself to is a new £300 direct debit every month, literally anyone can do it.
Never a truer word spoken!! 👏👏👏

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.