Rebecca Lamb #66 Selling on Vinted but reckons she’s minted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the name of Christ this girl is one ugly bastard. And I’m not talking about her looks. Her personality is truly horrible. She’s a show off self obsessed bleep. What mother would spend money on a Porsche one week then a Range Rover, just to try and prove a point? Why not try buying your kids decent clothes you cheap woman, and bloody beds for them! She’s actually sickening now, thinks she’s the dogs balls but really she just looks like a pathetic little girl with her smug face posing in front of her cars that she somehow thinks makes her successful. Well let me tell you beggy it doesn’t. It makes you look like a right twit. When you’re kids get the bare minimum and your house looks like a shack that doesn’t make you a boss babe it makes you horrible a selfish bastard!

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Not seen the video but why have they bought another car when she was so pleased with the porche a month ago!? I'm confused.
This is what I'm saying!

The phrase make it make sense must have been made for Rebecca.

This range is lovely ngl, and if she'd just got that in February and was like "upgraded the Honda" I'd be like fair enough.

But she made such a big deal that she'd "Saved up and bought her dream car" In February, made the money saving video where she said the Porsche Cayenne was her "dream car" And she was going to save up, and by the end of the year she'd have enough to buy it twice... Never any mention that she wanted a Range Rover.

There's been speculation Steavers back working for his dad, my thoughts are the range will be a company car leased through Steve's dads business and the Porsche was something Steaver wanted.

Either way I don't think Rebecca's paid for either of them 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I take it she’s paying for that car through the car payment she gets off her MLM con job. Not really a boss babe are you Bec, you are more snakeskin oil saleswoman 🙄 I take it Mrs Meldrum is in her up line that she’s up her arse because let’s face it no way would Meldrum normally piss on folk like Lambo if they were on fire never mind compliment them.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 12
But has she recruited anyone? Surely she would have announced it? Or shared on stories? The bigger question is how much of her own money do we think she has ploughed in to lumi scam at this point?
I'd be shocked if she's recruited one person or she would be on stories like "am havin serious mum guilt cozzzz a just need to have loads of super cute little boss babe meetings with my employees" Cos she's got a sizeable following in the grand scheme of the usual single mums who start these things could it be that she's been promoted to diamond directurrr just through sales alone?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I just don’t know why you would buy a car like that when your house is falling apart and your children don’t have beds?!

also those cars are ridiculously inefficient with fuel and given they live in the middle of nowhere it’s going to cost them an absolute fortune in fuel surely?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Word is after her first drive in Steve's Porsche the other day , she got her size 10 fat arse stuck in it so needed something bigger and this is the best she could get without a class 1 licence 🤷🏼‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Beggy is hands down one of the most depressed people I’ve ever come across. She’s not living the life she wants, she doesn’t love her home, I highly doubt she’s happy with steve, she buys things to give her a little spark of happiness, then when it goes it’s onto the next purchase.

Everything she does is for show, to keep up, and to portray a soooo happeh image but it’s written all over her face.

she has sad,empty eyes. If she wasn’t such a prick I’d actually feel sorry for the girl but her personality stinks more than her mouldy stained jumper.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Why would someone who is planning to move to Spain in the next year buy 2 new cars in the space of a month?? Because they ain’t bleeping going anywhere she’s a lying twit. Also how sad is her life that she has to try and get one up on tattle time after time, I remember saying if she got her dream car it wouldn’t be a Porsche it would be a Range Rover like LJC and here we are, begs your kids sleep on the floor and you live in a tit hole, no one gives two fucks about your scrap metal Porsche or Range Rover get the duck out of here.

Reactions: 34
Does she think we are all stupid? Oh I really missed making vlogs and you tube videos, what utter bullshit the only reason she decided to film one over the last few days was because she knew she was getting a new car at the end of the week its all for show and to show off! 🖕

Reactions: 37
Size 10 right there! And the stupid witch has blocked me! 🤪 :ROFLMAO:
bleeping hell this girl is a disaster 😂 everything about her life is faked and photoshopped for the gram. She needs to get a bloody life the saddo

Reactions: 25
Bev is only 60!!! Jesus, her paper round must have been on a hill because she looks about 65.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Let’s wait for the poses grid post like the Porsche one
I'd be ashamed, a porsche and rsnge rover within a month, yet the boys mattresses are on a cold floor for over 18 months, the boys only get decent clothes when they're gifted. As parents both of them should be ashamed

Suspicious about the use of the word ‘so’ in these messages 🤣 Aka she’s clearly sent them herself
It's so sad it's actually embarrassing

Reactions: 22
Instagram have changed the reporting system . You cant report account bots now for spam

Reactions: 8
Imagine buying something just so you can show Instagram that you have money and you’re a boss babe. It’s not just her who’s like this, they are all at it. Spending their days trying to impress total strangers. I’d be more impressed if she got her kids decent beds!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.