Rebecca Lamb #66 Selling on Vinted but reckons she’s minted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve got a Peugeot 208 and a Ford Fiesta on my drive. Am I a boss babe now?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Why are so many people on Insta blowing smoke up her arse aswell? It’s hardly a brand new 2021 plate Lambo FFS. She won’t be able to get her head in the drivers door soon because of all these arselickers 😋

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why are so many people on Insta blowing smoke up her arse aswell? It’s hardly a brand new 2021 plate Lambo FFS. She won’t be able to get her head in the drivers door soon because of all these arselickers 😋
Has she not covered the reg plate up on this one?

Reactions: 3
At least we can all hand on heart say our children are comfortable cosy warm and in a proper supportive bed and not on the floor!

Reactions: 30
Another new car, yet the boys STILL sleep on the floor. Such a boss babe... she’s a disgusting excuse for a “mother”.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
How the feck does she get 2 cars within a few weeks... we need to change our car we have to go from a 131 to a 10 to be able to get a car big enough for us

Reactions: 3
She could honestly own a brand new Tesla AND a vintage mustang and I still wouldn’t be jealous or want her life. Please remember her kids are developmentally behind and she fails to address it, they are fed half a carrot a week, they sleep on the floor, they live in A house of horrors, her partner is racist, she earns a living from selling overpriced face scrubbers and she has deluded herself into thinking she’s a size 10.

My children live in a beautiful home, are wonderfully dressed and eat 5 portions of fruit or veg a day. Their educations is of the upmost importance to my partner and I and they are they happiest children I’ve ever known.
They also have parents that run their own (legitimate) businesses respectively and they can look up to us and be proud.
All of those things Rebecca could NEVER claim.
No amount of RR or Porsche’s will change that.

Imagine being in a business where a new car is a sign of success.
No thank you.

• Heart
Reactions: 81
why do they cover the reg plate anyway? We all know where they live 😩😂
god knows, she spares nothing usually, but It was more about making a point about how the Porsche was older but she didn’t want to admit it so if she’s not covered the reg on this then it speaks to her showing off

Reactions: 10
Once again bragging about cars etc , thats 2 cars they got SINCE mentioning bunkbeds for the kids , yet cant pose or get as many arselicking views for a selfie with a bed...
Cant wait for HMRC to catch up with this pair of idiots , "grim teeth" has less turnover than the kids mattresses and begs does swipe ups for used bog roll , so how they funding 2 cars ? TAX EVASION , LIKE GAS BYPASS at old house , been mentioned a few times and i would bet its true , and this is how low these 2 really are , 2 cars but no proper beds for the boys , and if the gas claim is true , putting kids lives at risk to save a few quid , well would you have beaver near your gas meter ??? Jeez look at the tiling ? All for the gram eh begs , i CANT wait for the falldown and it will come 🙃

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
She will be thrilled we’re all bitching. It’s the truth but she will just use it as boss babe fuel and delude herself further

see how many new members pop up anyway, that’ll be interesting

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.