Rebecca Lamb #66 Selling on Vinted but reckons she’s minted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not seen the video but why have they bought another car when she was so pleased with the porche a month ago!? I'm confused.

Reactions: 21
It’s not brand new. And if she is a diamond director she probably is earning a fair amount to afford it, but her priorities are all messed up.
Out of interest how much? I’d love to know what these lumi people are earning

Reactions: 6
There are no words except..... Rebecca you are a materialistic bell end. Im cringing for you

Reactions: 16
Not seen the video but why have they bought another car when she was so pleased with the porche a month ago!? I'm confused.
Porsche is Steve’s and not hers like she tried to make out

Literally just another stunt to get people to sign up so she can boss babe mentor them and basically leech off them, poor sods. Probably people watching her right now who can’t afford a Lumi will beg, borrow and steal to get one so they can be like Rebecca, it’s sickening.

It’s done the job though, got over double the likes her last few grid photos have got.

Reactions: 14
None of which are her “dream” car!
ps not jealous Rebecca babe . My husbands fit he loves and respects me I have 5 amazing kids four of which girls jealous hun? all of which have beds may I add .
Oh and I’m not a massive catfish with cankles

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I wonder if they've managed to claim Covid grants and that's where some of the cash is coming from

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I couldn’t give a toss what cars are on the drive but when you’re kids are sleeping on a mattress on the floor while you pose in front of a car like it’s an achievement... you’re an utter embarrassment 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 51
We’ve looked at ranges on and off for about a year but we might aswell burn cash for the amount it would cost us in fuel we do around 80 miles a day so having a range you’ve financed to duck when you leave the house once a week probably isn’t that much of an achievement.

I have some designer and nice things and hand on heart if I was struggling for my children’s clothes and beds and just basics the expensive items would be the first to go. She doesn’t have a secure future income I really hope she’s planning for hers and her children’s financial security Steve or no Steve. But she won’t be, to busy getting Steve to wax her minge on YouTube.

Reactions: 16
Out of interest how much? I’d love to know what these lumi people are earning
USA quote between $8000 and $10000 a month. I guess if she has plenty of people underneath her she will be making quite a lot, as it’s all based on commission and recruitment. They also get their cars paid for - sometimes twice over.

Reactions: 1
Been busy writing questions to herself again 😫😫
Fashion
Suspicious about the use of the word ‘so’ in these messages 🤣 Aka she’s clearly sent them herself
Well spotted, she is a complete fuckhead with no morals 🤯🤯

Reactions: 17
USA quote between $8000 and $10000 a month. I guess if she has plenty of people underneath her she will be making quite a lot, as it’s all based on commission and recruitment. They also get their cars paid for - sometimes twice over.
But has she recruited anyone? Surely she would have announced it? Or shared on stories? The bigger question is how much of her own money do we think she has ploughed in to lumi scam at this point?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She has lost followers in the last 20 mins
People don’t like people who brag, or use those who are desperate and will do anything for a slice of cake. Hopefully more people will see her for what she is.
Good luck to her, she’s going to need it

Reactions: 24
Well wasn't someone saying her upline was on Insta before bragging about £5000 or something for that month

Important to remember any numbers they spout are pre-tax. No pension. No health insurance. No job security. If they want a mortgage at any stage its going to be a mare. Also any normal, legitimate sales role has benefits and a mix of base to commission ratio, this is 100% commission, 0% legitimacy

And PooSkin don't do cars over here I think, well Begins with Poo don't anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.