Rebecca Lamb #66 Selling on Vinted but reckons she’s minted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rolling my eyes at the Range Rover!! How bleeping stupid!! It’s so obvious they are not that well off to afford this, they are clearly getting in to debt. I’m embarrassed for her!!

Reactions: 32
Why does she feel the need to try to brag all the time... we bought a new audi outright at the end of last year and I didn’t feel the need to post that mama got a new car! She’s so cringe! 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

Reactions: 27
Comedy bleeping gold... 🤣 imagine getting yourself that car on the Chuck and getting yourself in debt to try prove you are a boss babe on an MLM money grabbing scheme... oh n Alfie saying “why are you doing this?” When she’s filming! Get a grip you bleeping moron!! Oh and You look just like your profile pic here babe! She’s not a bleeping catfish she’s a bleeping orca whale!! 🤣
she looks like a man.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Another new car? BUY THOSE POOR BOYS PROPER BEDS YOU ABSOLUTE DISGUSTING, SELFISH EXCUSE OF A MOTHER 😡😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 55
She said in her financial “advice” video that she would never buy anything unless she could afford to buy it outright. Does she honestly expect us to believe she’s paid for that in cash 😂😂 Jesus she’s dumber than she looks.

I wonder how it feels to have a massive mortgage and two flash cars on the tick, but not a proper job in sight?!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Its actually getting embarrassing how desperately she is trying to promote this rich life she is apparently living!
Financed up to her eyes balls, everything on credit cards...but then no money to do things you'd need liquid cash for...Home renovations taking ages to complete? Speak months ago of doing up the boys room and then nothing? A spare room reno taking months and no carpet on the stairs?
People cannot be buying into this?
I am not a fan of Rebecca by anyway shape or form but its getting uncomfortable to watch now watching her getting deeper and deeper into debt.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
It’s not brand new. And if she is a diamond director she probably is earning a fair amount to afford it, but her priorities are all messed up.

Reactions: 10
Don’t give a tit about the new car, it’s embarrassing at this point. House is a tit hole, Steve had to do the bathroom as they clearly couldn’t afford to have a professionals in to fit it, house needs new carpets, new kitchen to name a few things. Shops at Aldi and buys the boys presents from b&m, only get new things when gifted, but we are expected to believe she’s bought that. Good luck making the payments in a few months once all the insta huns have had enough of your lumi, after all, only so many followers will buy it and once they have and the sales dry up and you aren’t making your “commission” you’ll be handing it back before you know it. Here to watch the car crash

• Heart
Reactions: 58
I just don’t get it. They own that house why wouldn’t you spend £15,000 on it and get new carpets and kitchen worktops that they need ? Why wouldn’t they get that horrible downstairs bathroom done ? Like that’s content !! That’s interesting and that’s relatable . She looks a absolute bleep

Reactions: 45
I don't even have enough energy to go into detail how mad things like this make me but I'll summarise....
In the last 12 months, countless lives have been affected by Covid...whether it's through death, job losses or even just feeling the effects of lockdown. People are wondering where their next meal is coming from because they can't make ends meet. They'll go on social media to escape from their nightmare reality that they're living at the moment and are confronted by the likes of Rebecca and Steve who have acquired 2 new cars in under 2 months (her Porsche picture was posted on the 16th Feb). They'll feel like absolute tit.
But Rebecca and Steve only care about themselves and portraying that they're rolling in money, that's the only image that matters to them. They don't care about being nice, kind people or good parents. They just want people to aspire to be them and to even be jealous of the life they have.
It's such a typical MLM "boss babe InstaHun" move to pull...it's embarrassing and Rebecca, you need to grow up. Be a good mother and stop caring how other people see you.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.