Rebecca Lamb #66 Selling on Vinted but reckons she’s minted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These videos of people talking and sanding their faces at the same time are so cringe to watch. It’s like “I’m trying to sell this to you but I’m pretending not to” 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She MUST stop editing her thighs in photos, when we see actual videos in her stories 🤦🏽‍♀️

There’s nothing wrong with her size as such, it’s just the fact she keeps making out she’s an 8-10, and we can clearly see that this is a blatant lie.
Right? Her unfiltered legs look exactly like mine - cankles and all! I’m a size 16...and dress appropriately for my shape. No way is she as small as she likes us to think she is.

Don’t suppose it’s occurred to her pea brain to get a covid test, eh? Been going here, there and everywhere because she’s sooo sooo busy being a super cute boss babe that’s soo busy and stuff, drinking super cute coffee and stuff - she’s now complaining saying she feels ill! But then again, covid is media hype, isn’t it? 🙄 you know what makes me ill? small children sleeping on the floor

• Angry
Reactions: 26
Easter Friday 😂😂 it’s called good Friday you stupid woman & the amount of spelling mistakes or wrong words she posted. She really is thick.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
These videos of people talking and sanding their faces at the same time are so cringe to watch. It’s like “I’m trying to sell this to you but I’m pretending not to” 🙄
It's against advertising law. The ASA have spoken to her repeatedly. She's a twit.

And she started cleansing before taking her eye make up off. She must have got to DIAMOND DIRECTOR through recruiting alone as she's a tit salesperson.

Reactions: 21
Lol she says her jumper is size 12 and it’s “oversized” yet it just looks like it actually fits her, it’s not oversized on her why doesn’t she just admit her size

Reactions: 9
It HAS to be a tattle bastard that said more slow cooker recipes 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Whatever she’s announcing on YouTube must be big as she’s re linked her YouTube channel in her insta bio......

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Kids still sleep on the floor Rebecca

Textbook MLM move there by the way, 'buying' new cars to show how 'successful' you are. Sigh

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Comedy bleeping gold... 🤣 imagine getting yourself that car on the Chuck and getting yourself in debt to try prove you are a boss babe on an MLM money grabbing scheme... oh n Alfie saying “why are you doing this?” When she’s filming! Get a grip you bleeping moron!! Oh and You look just like your profile pic here babe! She’s not a bleeping catfish she’s a bleeping orca whale!! 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.