Rebecca Lamb #66 Selling on Vinted but reckons she’s minted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not everything you see on Instagram is real! Instagram vs real life
64BAF601-2F70-47A1-A3C7-D402CF4A7A08.jpeg
75681DDD-152A-4E24-8C23-239F73C6A5E3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Her followers are up and down tonight. They were showing 69.1k 1 hour ago and now 67k.
Weird.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Must be an anti-anxiety bikini eh begga ? What a thick , lying lowlife you really are , whuu whuu look at my porsche , whuu whuu look at my cute range rover , whuu whhu duck the kids easter eggs but dont feel guilty. One question , where you get the mirror , Blackpool Pleasure Beach. Biggest selfish fake going. No likes so perv shots as per usual , your soooooo predictable , most tattlers KNOW what your going to do next before you even think about it. Did you remember to eat today dumbass , i mean besides the kids eggs ..
I could have wrote that myself, exactly down to a t, what i was gona write! Haha, well done 🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
All that money that she's earning, yet she still poses in a filthy, grotty ebay bikini. Where's your designer number Beggy?

• Sick
Reactions: 24
All that money that she's earning, yet she still poses in a filthy, grotty ebay bikini. Where's your designer number Beggy?
Exactly! Complete with wonky ceiling in the background, wooden scruffy bed that looks about 20 years old, cheap eBay bedding and wardrobes slapped with paint! Such a diamond boss babe!! 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Magic mirror out again.
Look at Begga eyefucking hersen.
Look at me i am so slim.
All my followers are so dim.
They must adore and love me so.
They dont realise i'm just a bore.
My kids amuse themselves all day.
Where's their eggs i hear you say.
Mama me just doesn't care.
Im too busy doing my hair.
The lumi is my bossbabe job.
All my sheep i'm out to rob.
Thanks for reading you proper skank.
You really are so bloody rank.
😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Can you tell how bored i am 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
This is unrelated but also related... Why is it a lot of these poo skinners feel the need to point out that they're a 'mama'? Or worse again, a BOSS BABE MAMA...

The answer here is because that's their key demographic for recruitment. Mothers who need / want extra income.

I am a mother. My boss (who is a director in a multinational firm) is a four times mother. Do either of us feel the need to tag ourselves as #bossmama or a #bossbabe? No. Because to do so would negate the level playing field we are actually working towards. All it does is scream try hard and lets everyone know as a result that you're screaming for validation.

And that is the Easter Sunday tea 🍵

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She fucks me off SOOOOooooO much. All she’s done in that photo is suck herself in and yank up her minging knickers to her hips, then the second photo she’s puffed out as much as she can and pulled her knickers back normal. Anyone can see that. Bored with the positive body vibe thing she’s trying to go for 😴😴😴

Reactions: 21
Sharing stories of "shout outs" or "praise" for yourself to make yourself look popular, has to be one of the most wanky and cringey things ever!!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
So Easter Sunday, mother of 2, erm what should I do? Easter egg hunt for the kids? Cook a nice dinner for the family? Watch a family film and chill out with the kids? No I think I’ll put on my £5 I’ll-fitting bikini, pose in from of my mirror and post it on my Instagram!

• Haha
Reactions: 52
As i posted earlier
ME ME ME
ALL about fuking me!!!
Doesnt deserve to be a mum
Unreal....

• Heart
Reactions: 18
How many times does she need to post the same tit 🙄 we get it you like to post naked for ur male followers so they don’t unfollow 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve noticed so many of her grid post likes are “1000 & something”. That is bloody awful engagement for a nearly 70K account!!!!! The face sander is killing off her followers, slowly but surely.

Reactions: 19
I’ve noticed so many of her grid post likes are “1000 & something”. That is bloody awful engagement for a nearly 70K account!!!!! The face sander is killing off her followers, slowly but surely.
Her YouTube views are so bad 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
duck off she’s went from 67 to 69.1 followers in a couple of hours. BUYING FOLLOWERS BUT Yet YOU WONT SPEND AND DECENT MONEY ON THOSE KIDS YOU ABSOLUTE bleep!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I'm just trying to imagine what sort of twilight zone I'd be living in to think it'd be a great and classy idea to duck off upstairs to take pictures of myself in my underwear to post on the Gram while my kids and husband are downstairs watching telly. You see Beggy, that's how ridiculous you look and are.

Reactions: 25
Sharing stories of "shout outs" or "praise" for yourself to make yourself look popular, has to be one of the most wanky and cringey things ever!!
And who are these absolute losers sharing her posts in the first place? She doesn't even follow half of them herself.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.