Rebecca Lamb #65 Her clothes look cheap, up her flue they always creep!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is some money well spent P&G for that ad, real top class production values there 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She makes me laugh on one story she’s struggling to read a book to her boys. The next she says she’ll remove Alfie from school for a holiday. Can we see the problem here?

On suncream my MIL always orders the ultrasound stuff off qvc for us and I really rate it x
To her education is free childcare, she doesn't see the importance because being illiterate and inarticulate hasn't stopped her progressing in life, sadly it won't be as easy for the boys because they won't be able to trap a meal ticket by getting pregnant, they will need to work.

Reactions: 22
Thread suggestion:

Rebecca Lamb: Forgets to eat what's in her fridge, but has time to fake a jog over a bridge.

or

Rebbecca Lamb: Caught on Tattle checking her threads, it's been over a year now and those boys still don't have beds!

Body shop
NARS (in Stromboli lollll)
The Ordinary
and she picked up a L'Oréal one in the supermarket last week
Thank you, I knew I wasn’t imagining it. I did think one of them was maybe The Ordinary but wasn’t 100% sure. So 4 different foundations over the space of 6 months, but she apparently doesn’t wear makeup very often 🙄

I mean I know people that have numerous foundations including myself but it's cos I've got very high coverage ones for nights out and events and more medium to low coverage ones for work and day to day. Not only that they're all in a variety of shades so I can custom mix a colour when I fake tan or it's wearing off....

She just buys them cos she's heard people say they're realleh realleh guddd 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ even though she "never wears makeup"
Yes exactly. I used to have a separate foundation for full coverage on a night out & then I used a CC cream during the day. But you’re right, she just buys them because she wants to be seen as relevant & don’t forget the ‘affilate’ links 😂 Plus we’ve been in a pandemic for the past year, not allowed to go anywhere, so even less reason to wear makeup!

Oh and just to add to the laughs, my phone wouldn’t let me write ‘affilate’, it kept auto correcting it so I had to actually select it as a word, so how the hell does she keep spelling it wrong continuously?? Surely her phone corrects or at least suggests words?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
For what reason would she need to take Alfie out of school for a holiday when they get so many school holidays and her and Steve don’t have to fight over annual leave from their jobs? Only reason I can think of so her all inclusive to Tennerz is £500 cheaper.. is that the price she puts on her child's education? Thought she was a boss babe and Steve a teeth entrepreneur surely they can afford school holiday prices? She is an absolute selfish bleep and I really feel for them children having such tit parents

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Exactly she has the money left over from saving to buy a Porsche twice so surely that can top up any shortfall in going in the summer hols 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh and just to add to the laughs, my phone wouldn’t let me write ‘affilate’, it kept auto correcting it so I had to actually select it as a word, so how the hell does she keep spelling it wrong continuously?? Surely her phone corrects or at least suggests words

She’s turned auto correct off, & she aren’t turning it on for anyone, suh there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Oh and just to add to the laughs, my phone wouldn’t let me write ‘affilate’, it kept auto correcting it so I had to actually select it as a word, so how the hell does she keep spelling it wrong continuously?? Surely her phone corrects or at least suggests words

She’s turned auto correct off, & she aren’t turning it on for anyone, suh there.
EVURRRRR

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I aren’t changing for anywun
I dunt give two shits
I’ll affilate link what a want on a morning
Happeh Thursday everywun ✌🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Thread #66 suggestion:

Fiancé caught her on tattle. Runs like Yorkshire cattle. Less brains than a rattle.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
I’m sorry but how had that grotty nailed dirty jumper wearing woman got a add for anything that cleans !???

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Can we all PLEASE mutually agree that the next thread title HAS to mention her being caught on Tattle? Please :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Thread suggestion:

Silly Beggy caught on Tattle, Beaver certainly won't be giving her a rattle

🤣🤣🤣🤣 #crude

Can we all PLEASE mutually agree that the next thread title HAS to mention her being caught on Tattle? Please :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I’m a bit behind on this thread, how was she caught on tattle?! 😂
Steve posted a candid shot of her during the evening sat on the floor plugged into a charger and her phone had tattle on the screen 🤦‍♀️🤣. Even with a big zoom you couldn't see what she was looking at but it was without a doubt the blue tattle stripe across the top of the page 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m a bit behind on this thread, how was she caught on tattle?! 😂
Steve posted a video of her on stories without her knowing (like she does to him all the time with that stupid Leo filter). She was on her phone and you could see she was on Tattle from the blue banner at the top of the screen.

Reactions: 3
It still makes me laugh that Stever the Beaver has a teeth ‘business’. The equivalent of Jimmy saville starting up a child minding service. Words fail me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.